DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Shameless Plug...

Amadine

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they run basic games every so often and those are made to teach people but I'd say just jump in from the start of one.

Ama will probably need a replacement soon but if you become it you would have to read through a ton of posts and take on what someone left you with. To me that just dampens your first experience cos the person you take over from might have got you into hot water you don't know how to get out of. But like I say you will come out of it knowing how to play if nothing else and most people are really nice and helpful to the new people in the early stages of the game

my first game I thought I had been killed for half of it but I just got characters confused and stuff. The best thing is if you get on a mason or scum team with an experienced player. They can use the QT to guide you through the game and you learn a lot of the goings on behind the posts. But there is no way of making sure that you will get put on one of those so it just comes down to luck

The MOD takes the players and assigns the roles via Random.org. this way there is no biased and it's as fair as you can get. It's not really role play it's more of a ... Game of houses?

haha

such a geek

You don't really role play unless you count pretending to be town when you are scum.

It's just a lot of trying to read into post to think why a person would say that and if that means that they are playing a scum trying to get a town killed or a town trying to find mafia

• 2 weeks later...

i was forced into a sort of fake practice game. and supposedly i was good at it. but it made me feel like crap. and it made me really upset with peopl over this stupid game, which involves a lot of lying and screwing people over and around... and not in a good way.

just... well, read some games before you commit. i could tell from one that i wouldn;t like it, but actually pretend playing it was much worse.

Archived