DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Shameless Plug...

Amadine

.... there's gonna be a price on my head now...

seriosuly, i'm overly dramatic. it is a game... people who are considered much nicer than me play it...

so you should decide for yourself.

i think they may have killed pants on fire tho. haven't seen him since he played his first game.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

which is one of the reasons people play games like this...

i feel the need to be fair and balanced though the phrase itself is evil.

also we will be shunned or spamming this thread but it's a drinking holiday so they can't expect much better from me. and you are beloved.

Ha, yeah... and someone else already went on a drunken rant. So we are ahead of them there...

Actually, I think given the fact that we are talking about mafia and whether or not I should play on a topic needing a plug to play mafia for them we are on topic.

And if we have nothing better to do on the holiday, either of us, then to be on DM babbling and spamming ever so slightly then they should be kind to us and take pity on our anti social souls.

Yeah, it was pretty bad... probably gone now though, I'm sure the mod found the pm by now. You didn't miss out on much though DP, it was just a bunch of swears, something about great beer, and a lot that didn't make sense... Though there was something in there about hot women pictures or something too so I don't really know. It was kinda funny but not all that great. You aren't missing out too much or anything.

Archived