DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

RECRUIT IN NEED OF HELP!!!!!!!

Gabby

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gday Kari!! Welcome to the Band!! shoots streamers in the air!

im dicetosser1 or just Dice to most... and im a member of the mighty Cavalry here.

For the moment you can see these boards and you can post and respond to threads that are already going....for example my banded Tal has a Gday party goin...you should drop by!

Eventually our boss (officially Corki but he's been away) will add you to the usergroup so you will be able to see more boards where you can go and interact with other banders.

But for now you, like Tal are gonna have to make do with these.... but dont worry us crazy folks come here to visit you. Just watch out for Horus, he's got a silver tongue.

We tend to be fun loving, we drink we brawl, we destroy our own pubs lol and we laugh a lot. We have a tendency to get pretty close to other members too.

Now seeing as i mentioned drinking there is something you should know..Bandy is the Bands drink tho there are others that are popular as you will see but there is a rule NEVER spill bandy...its a punishible offence and the redarms will take it seriously!! lol but sometimes the punishments are sooooo much fun!

beside my post you will see my name telling you who posted and if you click on it you can send me a personal message if u wanna or you can just ask questions here or pretty much anywhere!!

sp now for the important stuff.... Throws Kari a bandy and sits down with a banbun to hear all about her

What dice there said hun. Right now just hang around out here, have some fun with the threads, and wait for Corki's return.

Don't worry. We'll keep you company.

*passes Kari a guinfantry, and a bowl of chicken wings*

Btw Im Volke, Im a member of the Infantry, and im its Red Arm.

Nice to meet you Kari.

Send me a pm and I'll try to get a request for you to be added sent in the morning. Dice, have Tal do that and I'll get her added in as well, k?

Corki is still absent and I'm his second in command, Jea, whose pretty much as absent as mr. corki has been, strictly due to the sheer amount of schoolwork I have this semester. It's insane everything I've been doing on a daily basis, you guys have no idea.

But, like I said, pm me and I'll get things taken care of....they don't call me the Band's secretary for nothing :wink:

see?? we are a helpful bunch arnt we?? :D

AH make sure u pm Jea lol

So basically have a ball and if u have any q's just ask. Also if u wanna make any silly statements, tear down a building or 3 around here just let me know and i'll help!!

dont make me have to spotfine u!

see?? we are a helpful bunch arnt we?? :D

AH make sure u pm Jea lol

So basically have a ball and if u have any q's just ask. Also if u wanna make any silly statements, tear down a building or 3 around here just let me know and i'll help!!

dont make me have to spotfine u!

OR ME *glares at dice*

Thanks. I've already been added to all the boards.... Do I have to drink all this?! Thanks for the drinks. :)

B.T.W., anyoe here an aiel???? If you are, you may have some oosquai. You wetlanders, stay out of it!!!

hits wall...breaks wall.. turns and grins at DL "not bad little lady not bad lol"

umm kari....offering alcohol up like that around here will get you mobbed...offering it to only a select few will get you mugged...

dives at kari grabbing the potent aiel liquor and downing it before she can react

"mmmm nice afterBUURRPtaste."

hits wall...breaks wall.. turns and grins at DL "not bad little lady not bad lol"

umm kari....offering alcohol up like that around here will get you mobbed...offering it to only a select few will get you mugged...

dives at kari grabbing the potent aiel liquor and downing it before she can react

"mmmm nice afterBUURRPtaste."

I Aiel. I can take it. THAT WAS MY OOSQUAI!!!!!!!!!!!! *Mutters* Bloody wetlanders......

mmmm ooosaquuuiii niiiiccceeee let me know whjere you set ure still up kari ill come visit nwhen the next batch is ready

ure never bad DL just...high spirited.....and stealing a band drink cant be a spotfinable offence!! have u SEEN!!! how many ppl steal brew around here?? points her towards horus

lol i think u find that it is a spot fine able offense :tongue:

G3.4 The Redarms have free reign with Spot Fine usage. Spot Fines can be given for the crimes listed below or for things that brush too close to the law to be let go.

a. Wasting brew by doing anything but drinking it or pouring it into a drinking vessel.

Assaulting a Redarm or a superior officer

Stealing from other members

Destroying property (ie. A Tavern or Bar)

band laws

Archived