DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Good Evening

Nicook5

Hopefully you're reading this in the evening, if not get back to work/sleep/productive activities (this is for your own good, believe me), or if its the weekend, disregard the previous statement.

About me... I am an 18 year old male living in the Washington DC area. Discovered WOT this summer, working on my second readthrough at the moment, but I've been slowed by school and college apps :'( bleh. I like reading, playing drums, playing video games, writing code, and nearly anything computer related, and math. I also despise those wheel of time comics... just don't like the look of things in them.

Welcome aboard Nicook5! I'm from the DC area as well, so always happy to have another local to talk to. We definately have some common interests, so hit me up @the Warders in the White Tower SG, Aiel SG , or Band of the Red Hand SG sometime. Always happy to meet new friends and WOT fans. :cool:

There's also some math people in the black tower social group (find Leyrann or Crimson_Ayla :P )

Welcome to dm!!!

Just discovered over the summer and already on your second read through??? Nice :) (I like this kid...)

Which parts and characters are your favorites?

If you have any questions feel free to ask :D

AAARGGH THREADS!!! You did it again!!! *sniff*

Welcome to DM, Nicook! :)

Actually I'm reading this 8 a.m. lol (waiting for school :P) :rolleyes:

My question was just STOLEN so I have to get a new one...

What WoT nation do you like the best?

Feel free to ask if you've got any questions about DM!

I hope you'll like it here!!

My favorite nation is definitely Carhein, not entirely sure why =P. For favorite characters... I think I'd have to go with Nynaeve, Mat, and Moiraine (can't choose D:). As for least favorite... I've noticed this seems to be a bitterly debated topic, Egwene or Gawyn >_>. I didn't really dislike her until Towers of Midnight when her and Gawyn annoyed me.

Archived