DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

MY DM Anniversary

Nynaeve

I don't want to grill you about it if you're not interested. But in case you are, feel free to check out: http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/64395-my-dm-anniversary/ (it should be a public board).

Shayol Ghul might not have been the first group I joined, but it's definitely been important for me. It's the only group (aside from the WT) that I've been consistently part of. And prolly the place where I got to be myself the most, where tact and diplomacy are thrown out the window lol

So I'd like you to celebrate with me =) (here or in the link... same diff to me).

Nyn

last time i cooked this one, i made the mistake of using thyme, which lily does not like. this time i think i'm going for a peanut buttery-sesame-chili-lime-thai basil- tamraindy - fish sauce -kinda deal. with bits and bobs instead of shrimp and chicken. and perhaps a nice curry for the next day.

and there's always chili and sausage, and meat pasties, so nothing goes to waste. and a nice broth from the bones, we can cook that down to demiglace and just freeze it for later.

and mincemeat the rest down cellar in a teacup for winter pies....

hmmmm.... i wonder what's in the fridge....

Well however much delicious it sounds, I refuse to have pad thai again lol Last time I got a severe food poisoning (that the docs claim was a stomach virus, but I still claim it was the pad thai :P)..... so yeah... psychological connotations and whatnot.

Nyn

don't worry, thre's plenty of meat on a human for at least.... um, dozens and dozens of recipes. you let me know how you like him cooked, and i'll get to work on it.

i've been thinking moroccan lately. or maybe just some tzimmes.

well, let me know before you butcher him so we don't waste any decent cuts.

.... maybe simplest is best, you know? fill the cavity with salt, fragrant herbs and garlic, and cook him in a pit with hot stones and ferns and such. be faling off the bones in half a day, and too well cooked to make you ill.

Archived