DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Ghoulies 2010] The Biggest Point Slut

ineedfourberfs

BIGGEST POINT SLUT

Berf waits patiently as ed and Bunny do their thing, before finally signalling the stagehands to usher them to the side. The spotlight follows them, so berf decides to carry on in the dark anyway. People like the dark, he thinks, makes them loosen up a bit. Except for Bunny. That girl just didn’t know when to quit, lights on or not. Berf smiles, reminiscing. Oh man, when she took that pineapple and the long-handled loofah, I don’t know-

Berf coughs loudly, adjusting his tie that is well beyond any sort of straightening.

So. Continuing with the theme currently on stage, we have the award for biggest point slut. This is also a rather special time for me, presenting this award, as it means I get to use the word slut freely, as much as I like, without fear or repercussion. It’s quite liberating. Observe:

What am I doing here? Presenting an award to a SLUT.

Whats another word for five-finger discount hooker? SLUT.

What else could I do to display the gratuitous usage of the word slut in this thread? Oh I dunno berf, maybe, in large font, and bolded, type out the word SLUT?

Good times!

So this next winner would do ANYTHING for points, and that includes waxing your Portugal, or re-shining your crescendo, or buffing the stains out of your Ninja Turtle Halloween costume. Also she stabs a lot, and basically follows Lily around looking for jobs, which, if you know lily, jobs of all sorts are a frequent occurance in her day to day life. In fact, you might call Lily the origin-

The same rather harried looking stage hand breaks the sound barrier crossing over to berf, who ignores him completely to watch the ed and Bunny show taking place stage left. Berf casually stabs the stage hand, taking a sip of his cup and handing it to a nearby stripper.

You know ed, lily does a lot of things, naked things, but she has never done THAT. You know that’s actually illegal to do in the back of a canary yellow Hyundai? In Winnipeg anyway. Don’t ask how I know that.

So, to the winner! Drumroll please, but not too long or she’ll think it’s a countdown and start mounting furniture, give it up for, but not to...

CHRISTINE!!!

Congrats on being so depraved and desperate, that your folks at Shayol Ghul actual noticed it above the background depravity and desperation of their sad, lonely lives!

Archived