DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Points!

Niniel

End of the month is getting closer and I have forgotten to give away my points. :sad: Would you like some?

Recommend me a book or a film in the quiet room. Convince me that I just have to read that book or see that film and the points will be yours.

I have already started to read it. I have read the first one or the first two. (I actually don´t know because it looks like the first book is divided into two books in the swedish version.) So far I think they are good.

So you are recommending me books that I already have began to read. How do I do now? Hm... 5 points.

Okay I have one for you - The Heroes by Joe Abercrombie. It's a one shot book, but fits into an already existing series, though you don't need to have read that series to know what's going on. It fairly gives you a good idea of his style and I encourage you to pick up his other works too. ;D

Thanks for the recommendation, Toraneko. I have never heard of it before. I will write it on my To Read List. I hope my library has it. (When I asked for the first asoiaf book they had to go to an archive to find it. And they haven´t got any Sanderson books. :sad: )

5 points.

August starts tomorrow and that means there will be no more points from me.

Archived