DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

White and Nerdy? ;)

Niamh Sedai

*dies ded* MY LIFE IN A SONG! *ggls*

It's like that west wing quote:

JOSH

I'm a fan. I'm a sports fan, I'm a music fan and I'm a Star Trek fan. All of them. But here's what I don't do. Tell me if any of this sounds familiar: "Let's list our

ten favorite episodes. Let's list our least favorite episodes. Let's list our favorite galaxies. Let's make a chart to see how often our favorite galaxies appear in our favorite episodes. What Romulan would you most like to see coupled with a Cardassian and why? Let's spend a weekend talking about Romulans falling in love with Cardassians and then let's do it again." That's not being a fan. That's having a fetish.

---

Ender, it's episode 4x10 - Arctic Radar. A great episode in general (though it has Amy and I'm not a huge fan), but the Josh/Star Trek fangirl is the high point of this one, imo. And yay, I just love how you like this show. Makes me feel less geeky. (Though I guess if I am to be geeky then this place is as good as any :P)

My brother showed it to me and when he did he said to me "Just in case you don't know "D+D" is "Dungeon and Dragons".

I turned and gave him a level look and then said "I'm a member of a website dedicated to Fantasy Novels and you think I don't know what "D+D" is?" He shut up swiftly.

;)

I don't know hwy people don't like Amy. I rather like her character. Not saying she's the girl of my dreams though. (My west wing girl is of course Ainsley Hayes) *laughs* Now I missed some of the seasons right after Sorkin left (though I started again with reruns and the Santos-Vinnick campaign (which Vinnick so should have won btw)) but I always thought Amy was a pretty true character to herself. And yeah she was strong-willed and bitchy, but that is what I liked about her. She wasn't a typical tv character.

Ender

Ainsley Hayes RULES! I LOVE her!! I mean, how can you not like someone who talks in iambic pentameter and eats everything she can find. Now she may be a Republican, but she serioulsy kicks butt!

And yes, I'm not saying Amy in and of herself is a bad character, it's just that I'm a huge HUGE Josh/Donna shipper and Amy sort of.. got in the way of that *lol* But yeah, she definitely did the bitchy, ambitious,fight-for-your-convictions thing quite well. A bit like a Blue, really :P

Archived