DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

GAH! A Canadian noob, eh?

Ferreira

Hey everybody! Great to meet all of you, eh! Did I mention I'm Canadian, eh?

Ha ha, no. I don't actually say "eh", despite being Canadian. Nor do I live in an igloo, ride polar bears to school, or hunt seals with spears in my spare time. Would be something if it were true, though....

Anyway, hello! I'm new to Dragonmount, and the Wheel of Time books in general (I only started reading them about three months ago). I love the series, and although I'm only on the Fires of Heaven, I'm really excited to see where the rest of the books will take me. Its been a wild, life-changing journey on Lord of the Rings proportions (the only other series to have effected me on this scale), and I am totally over the moon about joining a website that's full of people who also love the books just as much (if not more) than I do. Hope to make some great friends, and freak out about every last exciting thing I come across!

May you always find shade. :D

Woohoo another Canadian! Head right on over to the WT & Warders Social Group - I'm collecting Canadians there :biggrin:

Jokes aside, welcome to DM - hope you find lots of things here to keep you entertained!

Welcome! It's always great to hear of new readers and you've definitely found a place full of people who love the series.

I will say that since you are only on Fires of Heaven, if you are worried about spoilers, tread lightly in the discussion boards. Of course, if you're not worried about them, run free! :tongue:

I'm a fairly new member myself, and I've already met some great people. Simply put, DM is amazing. I would definitely check out the Social Groups...they are a ton of fun and great for meeting other members of the site.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me! :biggrin:

--Kate

Lord of the Rings and wheel of Time could be sometimes too much like each other. Take rand as Frodo. An adopted one who leaves the village with someone who knows magic and has something given to him by his father.

Anyways, Welcome here.

Archived