DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Treatise on Sci-Fi & Fantasy

Krakalakachkn

I really dislike how cheesy Sci-Fi/Fantasy book covers are. It makes me feel like such a nerd when I'm carrying around a book that has a man with mustachios holding swords that are dripping blood with some bimbo slightly behind him holding a spear. It's embarrassing.

I agree.

Most of the time it is so annoying to carry em around.

But other times...I just look ahead and think to myself that they can suck a big fat goat.

Dude, most of the people who would care should just be jealous that you can read.

Kinda hard to disguise a Star Destroyer though.

Why would you want to?! *was wearing an Adidas jacket today that had Darth Vader HUGE on the front of it... ganked it from her boyfriend*

I bought Mr. Moon a "Monroeville ZOmbies" Hockey Jersy for our anniversary a few years ago.

He LOVES it.

{I can't give points, but If I could, I'd give 'em for who ever recognized the reference}

Pft, who cares if ya look nerdy.. Besides, without those signature nerdy book covers, how would you call upon the other nerds? I got a thumbs up from a guy on the metro (subway) when he saw me pull out KoD, and once when on a train, got to meet someone new because I whipped out book 7. :P

Pft, who cares if ya look nerdy.. Besides, without those signature nerdy book covers, how would you call upon the other nerds? I got a thumbs up from a guy on the metro (subway) when he saw me pull out KoD, and once when on a train, got to meet someone new because I whipped out book 7. :P

Book 7? That's the most interesting nickname for that that I've ever heard.

haha, true Adella. :laugh:

I guess I should really hide the book when people can recognize the tat. rofl

Some guy at the airport (the plane place) asked about it.

Totally didn't mock you, Mae, with the parenthesis. >.> XD

As a nerd, I'm used to the mockery, especially by parenthesis. :P Do you guys even call the subway a metro? (I don't know U.S transport well, so I'm curious)

Book 7, an odd nickname? Sorry, it seems normal to me, because my family and I refer to them by number more often then we do the actual name. :P

We don't have subways or metros there. :wink:

Book 7, an odd nickname? Sorry, it seems normal to me, because my family and I refer to them by number more often then we do the actual name. :P

*Shakes head* Get ready for more mockery. :tongue:

He wasn't referring to a book.

And you are #7? Big family.

Large in number, I should say. Though remind me never to have dinner at your house, the conversation sounds like it'd turn a little personal

Archived