DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Goin' on a darkfriend hunt! (move to new thread!!)

Yveva

Ok folks! This time it's going to be bigger and badder! With some twists and turns! The catch? I am not telling you the catch until you have signed up on the dotted line *weg*

This time around I would like to have 17-19 players (so that we can get to a final three instead of four). And to keep things fair and inclusive, I'll only take 6-9 people who have played before.

So sign up below! As people sign up I will add their names to this first post so you can tell who's in without scrolling through four pages of posts ;) (thanks Seg for letting me run one!)

*=played in a previous round

1. KellySedai

2. Segurant*

3. Chang

4. Jason*

5. Daruya

6. Fnorrll

7. Myrelle

8. Tessandra*

9. Jhaenara*

10. MsDanya*

11. Kathana*

12. Karana*

13. Twitchy

14. Ikaiko

15. Jaydena

16. Cleopatra

17. F Horn*

18. Nailea*

19. Winter Mist

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oki, three people listed! :) Good you decided to play this round Seg if you intend to lead them often too :) Anyone is welcome to join! I loved playing a game with some people I have known for years and others I'd only just met last time :) (sorry for killing a lot of you).

I have really enjoyed watching the previous Darkfriend hunt and the thought of joining a new one is intriguing. However, as I sent my request to join the WT too late on this past Sunday evening (IOW, after the Mistress of Novices had completed her Sunday reviews) and given that she will not have a chance to review my request until this coming Sunday (per the "sticky" thread), I'm not sure I'm eligible to play. :?

In the meantime, I will watch avidly from the sidelines and try to guess who the Darkfriend(s) might be! Of course, that will be difficult at best since I don't know anyone here well yet! :lol:

(curtsies deeply and respectfully to the Mistress of Novices)

Guest Segurant

this is a game so you shouldn't have any trouble playing it member of the WT or not.

Join us.....of course I'll have my eye on you, stranger. :shock:

*mentally marks the stranger Daruya out as a darkfriend*

LOL! I KNEW that would happen! Seriously, I'm just too obvious a choice as a new-b! Besides, just because I'm new doesn't mean I'm a Darkfriend! :shock: I walk in the Light - I do, I do! I swear it under the Light and by my hope of salvation!

Daruya, I see this as a great way for newbies and oldbies to get together, and I know Jason has mentioned getting more orgs in on the fun, I would love to have you in the game!

Hi Myrelle! There are totally still places and you are welcome to join in. Basically, it's a bit like playing "mafia" and that sort of game, as you can see below in the last two games it gets pretty crazy! (but is also total fun, where else could you accuse Kat of being a darkfriend and have her killed by an angry mob?)

For everyone playing, once there are enough people I will start another thread with all the instructions you need, and I will PM you with the parts you get to play. Oh I am so excited!! This one's going to be even bigger and badder!!

Archived