DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Smallville

So I just finished watching the series finale....IT WAS AWESOME!!!!! I love the series and they finished it so well. I loved Olvier and Chole at the end. And Lois and Clark...what else can I say. Amazing! I love that show! I've only been watching it for the past 5 years and I love it.

Who's your favorite character? Espisode? Whatever you want to say about the show, let's here it. :biggrin: What you thought of the finale? Whatever you want :biggrin:

That was a great series finale, really wrapped everything up well, though the culmination of the Darkseid plot was kind of lame and short, natural of smallville. The flashforward at the end was freakin awesome!! Seeing Jimmy jr. and future clark/chloe/lois. I think this shows ending really sets up the new movie franchise with Henry Cavill.

Smallville's been my favourite show since i started watching in the third season, my favourite scene was also in my favourite episode, the ending of run when Supes and the Flash race, then Bart goes suprsonic and leaves Clark in his dust.

Love Smallville. Wish I would have caught more of the last couple of seasons but I missed out. Thought it was some awesome fan service when they had some of the future Justice Leaguers on the show. I DID catch the episodic movie they had with Stargirl and my personal fave, the original Sandman. Too bad they killed him off. Favorite story arc? Doomsday. I was crazy leary about how they were going to make him look and I was VERY pleasantly surprised by how they did it. I had no idea that Darkseide was ever featured on the show before. Then to see Granny as the Luthor mom working for Darkseide? Yeah, that was totally sweet. Man, I can't say enough good about this. I love to, how they closed Lex. His entire memory swiped? Total Win. Nor sure how I felt about the Lex clone thing though. That was a little weird but still cool. They are going to be releasing the ENTIRE series in one box set. That is going to be SICK expensive but you KNOW I'ma buy it lol.

I'm trying not to read the above posts because I couldnt watch this last season. What I've been doing the last few yrs is buying the season when it comes out in the Fall and then watching it in its entirety. I recently did watch the whole series over again (for the THIRD time!) but I think I'll backtrack to season 7 or 8 again before watching the last season. I think the last 2 seasons have been confusing. I also felt that the whole feel of the show changed in season 8/9. It was so much darker. A total contrast to the first few seasons.

My favorite scene will always be when Mrs Kent is possessed by the dead teenage girl in the prom episode and she sings in the kitchen. (Forgot what season.) Hysterical!

Well!!!!. Spill it lol. Maybe I should explain my motivations here. See, I am a Spoiler junky. One of those rare birds who loves to hear as much as they can about....whatever medium you choose, and it just makes me want to see it all that much more. So, tell me everything. Now. rightmeow!!

Archived