DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Feast of Fools: Prank Room

You threaten me????? CRICKETS! DEFEND THE SWORD CAPTAIN OF FOOLS! *steps forward to get into a defensive position... hears a wet sound* Oh... sorry clyde... still... your mother would have been proud. The rest of you! Stand fast!

*weaves Air and knocks the SCoF down* I win!

Hurrumph! Rejection is not a thing with which I will sit well. :lanfear:

By decree of the Amyrlin of Fools, all warders must now wear pink frilly shirts with purple belts. And no fancloth cloaks to hide under!

And Song, I will order the cook to send you a cookie as soon as you finish emptying that Moat full of lime jello and chocolate pudding. :happy:

Oh? You would have us wearing that rubbish? I'll be keeping my fancloth

thank you very much unless someone thinks they can take it from me. :happy:

Now, what do you think of that?

I believe my minion handled this situation properly. *approves*

Just put on the purple frilly shirt... it is long enough to cover everything of concern here. Now... get back on the picket line!

NO DEFENSE FOR PINK SHIRTS! NO DEFENSE FOR PINK SHIRTS!

ONLY IN THE NUDE! ONLY IN THE NUDE!

Hey! Who slipped that line in there!?!

Whoo! Nude! Where's my ogling glasses?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It does indeed help. :happy: I am bonded to the bestest. No... I'm not going to clarify... The BG of Fools is simply the bestest. Of everything.

Would you care for anything? We can call for a novice to assist. :smile:

Well, I'd be a truly Foolish Fool if I didn't care for my bonded. The Amyrlin of Fools is the Best Amyrlin Ever.

A novice assistant. . .hmm....

As I was walking by the moats earlier, I noticed that Bob the Moat Monster was in drastic need of prettying. He's all covered in Moat slime. And he needs his claw nails painted. Purple. For the Purple Ajah.

Perhaps we should see that he gets prettied.

Al Jenn and I once broke into the Novice's laundry and "restyled" there dresses hahaha. A little shorter, sheerer, pink and big orange bows. Just for that special touch hehehe.

Heh, I remember this... *runs around in her temporary Novice dress, still styled the way Al and Mil made them, and gooses ALL the women in this thread*

Good afternoon,

I have just thrown a bucket of water over the two Amyrlins to try and discover which one is real. As I'm not even a Novice yet I did it just for the fun of it as I don't need to meet any requirement yet. Ha ha ha they are both soooo wet.

I can't write in purple though as I'm using the mobile site. Besides if I had the choice I'd write in Orange. The Orange Ajah rules!

It does indeed help. :happy: I am bonded to the bestest. No... I'm not going to clarify... The BG of Fools is simply the bestest. Of everything.

Would you care for anything? We can call for a novice to assist. :smile:

Well, I'd be a truly Foolish Fool if I didn't care for my bonded. The Amyrlin of Fools is the Best Amyrlin Ever.

A novice assistant. . .hmm....

As I was walking by the moats earlier, I noticed that Bob the Moat Monster was in drastic need of prettying. He's all covered in Moat slime. And he needs his claw nails painted. Purple. For the Purple Ajah.

Perhaps we should see that he gets prettied.

Genius, my bonded dearest. Genius.

Good afternoon,

I have just thrown a bucket of water over the two Amyrlins to try and discover which one is real. As I'm not even a Novice yet I did it just for the fun of it as I don't need to meet any requirement yet. Ha ha ha they are both soooo wet.

I can't write in purple though as I'm using the mobile site. Besides if I had the choice I'd write in Orange. The Orange Ajah rules!

I heartily disapprove of this orange nonsense! Also the water! The water is bad!

Boo! Orange is Bad! Orange is the Antithesis of Purple! Orange is too Yellow and not enough Blue in a Red! Boo!

There you go again, saying exactly what I intend to say. :smile::wub:

Archived