DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Feast of Fools: Prank Room

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*gives Song a cookie and cake*

Keeper, my sweet, you have to make them work for their treats... come now, I'm sure the Mistress of Foolish Novices has made it clear she wants them to learn hard (pointless) work quickly... yes?

You are right Mother. My apologises. Song! You are to...to...find pictures of fools!!! At least 10 dear :biggrin:

Keeper, my sweet, you have to make them work for their treats... come now, I'm sure the Mistress of Foolish Novices has made it clear she wants them to learn hard (pointless) work quickly... yes?

You are right Mother. My apologises. Song! You are to...to...find pictures of fools!!! At least 10 dear :biggrin:

Excellent, my dear. I'm sure that lesson will be edifying for her. Speaking of edifying... edifices... hmmmm. I'm beginning to feel the urge to have a Tower built for myself... the Amyrlin can't be like any other sister, with a suite of rooms in the White Tower. She should have a palace!

Please speak to the Browns about designing my palace... and then conscript politely ask some Ogier to help construct it.

Hurrumph! Rejection is not a thing with which I will sit well. :lanfear:

By decree of the Amyrlin of Fools, all warders must now wear pink frilly shirts with purple belts. And no fancloth cloaks to hide under!

And Song, I will order the cook to send you a cookie as soon as you finish emptying that Moat full of lime jello and chocolate pudding. :happy:

Mother, that is the Best idea you've ever had!

The lessons are not pointless!

*stomps foot*

Most of my lessons come with extremely sharp points!

By decree of the Amyrlin of Fools, all warders must now wear pink frilly shirts with purple belts. And no fancloth cloaks to hide under!

And Song, I will order the cook to send you a cookie as soon as you finish emptying that Moat full of lime jello and chocolate pudding. :happy:

Mother, that is the Best idea you've ever had!

Why, thank you dear. :happy:See to enforcing it!

The lessons are not pointless!

*stomps foot*

Most of my lessons come with extremely sharp points!

I apologize, duckling, you are quite correct. Your lessons are the pointiest lessons this Tower has seen in ages.

Here are my foolish pictures ^^

Your list pleases the Mother. I even giggled at one point. Consider yourself absolved of all crimes!

*looks down at shirt* But... it is already pink and frilly!!!

But since you have declared it mother/father/parental figure... I must NOT accept. Instead I must lead an uprising of the warders against you!

WHAT DO WE WANT?

NO PINK FRILLY SHIRTS!

WHY DON'T WE WANT IT?

BECAUSE IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE PURPLE!!

*hands out signs* Come along Algai... get your sign and protest the Amyrlin of Fools! DO IT!

Here are my foolish pictures ^^

fools-ignore-my-ewok-compan.jpg

Omygod!! Where did you that picture!?! Has Verbal been posting these all along?! :ohmy:

Oh, and anyone who remembers me should know what a fan of purple posting I am!

All Hail Purple!!

Pink can kiss my rump :myrddraal:

*looks down at shirt* But... it is already pink and frilly!!!

But since you have declared it mother/father/parental figure... I must NOT accept. Instead I must lead an uprising of the warders against you!

WHAT DO WE WANT?

NO PINK FRILLY SHIRTS!

WHY DON'T WE WANT IT?

BECAUSE IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE PURPLE!!

*hands out signs* Come along Algai... get your sign and protest the Amyrlin of Fools! DO IT!

Are those crickets I hear? Minions! Snugglesmite this foolish Captain of Swords!

Oh? You would have us wearing that rubbish? I'll be keeping my fancloth

thank you very much unless someone thinks they can take it from me. :happy:

Now, what do you think of that?

Oh? You would have us wearing that rubbish? I'll be keeping my fancloth

thank you very much unless someone thinks they can take it from me. :happy:

Now, what do you think of that?

*takes the MaAoF's fancloth*

*leaves*

Kivam, dear, will you kindly give that fancloth to a novice to tie at the top of the tower?

Your will, m'lady

*hands fancloth to Elgee*

*dies of laughter* You lot are having fun! But what about Pranks! This is, after all, the prank room! I would consider Kivam stealing the cloth being a Prank!

Archived