DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Feast of Fools - Bonding Fun Thread!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOooooo... so close... If I remember correctly, someone once told me Fnorrll would bond anything... And I think he took Nargy poo outback the other day and bonded the crap out of him. Feathers were flying everywhere!

Its ok Twinkie... I know it was gruesome... but sometimes things just happen for no reason at all...

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Where is there a place to nominate a Best

Quote? This has got to be my fav!

Haha, I second that one. :D

Six months is a lifetime around here.

Words. Of wisdom.

Agreed. There must be a penance!

Paetric - recite 14.75 lines of doggerel for us, immediately! No more, and no less!

Paetril was a fool

surely not a tool

For opening his big fat mout

Out came words

That hinted at being true

But instead he should've played his kazoo

For if you take a poll

While easting a nice casserole

As you search the records

Even a blind bat can see

That what was said to be

Does indeed ring true

But instead of that

While wearing a hat

Paetric.....

14.75 lines as commanded.

Nice poem Paetric. :D

What is all this mess about bonding and feathers flying around?

NONSENSE I say! The troops must be preparing themselves for defense of

the Tower. *Looks around appraisingly* So, uh step to it, fellas!

*Winks at the ladies*

They ARE defending the Tower from invasion. Invasion from the Serious and the Sane.

This is the Festival of Fools, hosted by the Purple Ajah of Fools. We don't need any serious or sane people here.

*looks around frantically* sane people at the Festival of Fools? That’s a sacrilege! O-O LOL

Everything has been updated to here and voting shall begin tomorrow. So get all the nominations out of your system now. :D

OOooooo... so close... If I remember correctly, someone once told me Fnorrll would bond anything... And I think he took Nargy poo outback the other day and bonded the crap out of him. Feathers were flying everywhere!

Its ok Twinkie... I know it was gruesome... but sometimes things just happen for no reason at all...

Pics or it didn't happen.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Here you go

And i reiterate that that is not me either.

Therefore, shocking tho this may be, i am forced to conclude that this picture, is, in fact, A FAKE!

Yes, thats right ladies and gentlemen, I know it's hard to believe...

Besides, I would NEVER take a picture during something like that.

I mean if youre gonna bring a camera it might as well do video...

1. Cutest bonded pair – for this one you nominate two people who you think would be the cutest bond, bonded already or not!

Votes ( ) - mcs and Song - nominated by Sword Captain of Fools

2. Most unlikely bond – This is a silly one. :D Who are two people who are not bonded, that you think would be the most unlikely or unusual if they were bonded? Be imaginative, have fun!

Votes ( ) - Fnorrll and Narg - nominated by Ahmoondah

3. Most likely to bond someone in the next six months – Nominate someone you think will be likely to bond with someone very soon.

Votes ( ) - Wolfie and Lessa – nominated by wolfie

4. Scariest pair – Who would you be most frightened of running into them in a dark alley? :D

Votes ( ) - The Banner General of Fools and the Amyrlin of Fools - nominated by Banner General of Fools

Vo

5. Best bonding ceremony – put in a link to your favorite bonding thread

Votes ( ) - Amadine and LG - nominated by Banner General of Fools

linkie

6. Most foolish AS / Warder paid – which bonded pair is the silliest / funniest?

Votes ( ) - Bob the Moat Monster and the Sword Captain of fool's pet lemur - nominated by Banner General of Fools

Archived