DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

No you are not hallucinating...

Besolyn

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Daruya runs in, a blue-clad blur. She sees Bes standing by a window, and her face splits into a huge smile. With barely a break in her stride, she dashes over to Bes and pouncetacklesnugglehugs her to bits*

Bes, I'm so so so so so so so so glad and excited you are back! I've missed you! We've missed you! Verbal has been nearly inconsolable . . . poor Bob has been working overtime trying to comfort him.

*helps Bes back to her feet*

I've got someone getting your old quarters ready for you. Till then, we can catch up. Let's see, Mirsh is Keeper, Adella is MoN and Verbal is her counterpart for the Warders. And I've been promoted from being Keeper Slapper II to the Official Slapper of the Amyrlin Seat! That is, of course, a collateral duty as I'm still Blue Ajah Head, as well.

Have I mentioned how excited I am that you're back?

Ooof! I'm glad to be back! *snuggles*

That's a few changes alright! I think Verbal being MoA is the only thing that is the same. I'm glad you stayed on as the great Blue Head :happy:

Bob, huh? Guess I should be glad someone was here to keep my ewok occupied...

*Pulls scary faces at Bes* ... you must feel like you're in the Twilight Zone :biggrin:

It's good to have you back, hon *eyes Dar* ... pull yourself together, woman! :rolleyes:

So what all have you been up to?

The Twilight Zone would be coming back to find Verby dressed up as the Amyrlin (and not just playing with the women's clothes) :ohmy:

Well, there's been plenty to do (never a dull moment in Verbal's basement!) The hardest part is trying to plan a wedding when you're being held hostage...uh a keepsake, but it's almost done (only 12 days left). That's been taking all my time lately :biggrin:

Whoops! I missed that part. Yes, that certainly clarifies it. So he SHOULD come clean . . . but won't. Situation normal . . . nothing to see here . . . this is not the droid you're looking for . . . move along.

:laugh:

Congrats on the wedding, and, YAY! It's so good to see you back here.

*does happy dance*

O_O

>_>

<_<

O_o

I should come clean. She's been in my basement all along. How she got out, I have no idea. I should probably share her, now.....*sigh*

:ohmy:

:dry:

I am not speaking to you. So there *huff*

Sheesh, Fnorrll - you want to tell us you don't remember the time you and Bes ------- and then we all ------- and Dar got all ------ ??? :rolleyes::angry:

... naah just kidding - everyone Bes joined after you'd left to go do not-DM stuff :biggrin:

Only 12 11 days to go, Bes? Hope you're all excited and not stressed out like my boss was ... lol

I think the PG-13 sign just slapped my computer. :unsure: I had a nice -n- naughty response all typed out, I step away for 2 minutes, and when I came back my computer had restarted!! Grrrrr!!

So, thank ya'll for the congrats :biggrin:

Fnorrll, long LOA's are sad, but when they end it's so exciting! :wink: One thing I notice is I've gotten out of the habit of typing in code or rp lol

Alanna, don't be too hard on Verby (he likes it too much!)

And now that you're back we can keep an eye on you!

As for the PG-13 sign, I guess it has gotten more subtle. It probably had to to keep up with everyone here! LOL! :laugh:

Kitten, you didn't break it a little bit, you smashed it into a million tiny pieces! Do you know how long it took to find all the pieces again, not to mention the effort to put it back together with the One Power!

Oh, wait . . . maybe that was Verbal that did that. It's all kind of hazy because one of the pieces hit me when it shattered. :blink:

It tended to follow Verbal around and bash him on the head :tongue:

Elgee, I think you'll make (are making) a wonderful Amyrlin, but I must say I'm having a hard time imagining you as the final authority on PG-13 abuse ~ I would so put a vamp smiley here :cool:

Archived