DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lily's naming day contest!!!

Naeann

Ok people! Here is where you post your ideas for the new name for the Black ajah leader. It must be appropriate and fitting for a faction leader. It must be of the same importance as Moridin and Shadar Haran. The dreadlord and shadowspawn titles.

Lily will pick the winner and they will get points.

How did you manage to come with that logic?, the topic discussion is regard's to the title of the leader of the shadow etc etc, by claiming that monniker, it would be pertaining to the fact he/she is, or the sect of religious fevour they follow is, fecalpheliaclly inspired.

Good assumption though!.

How did you manage to come with that logic?, the topic discussion is regard's to the title of the leader of the shadow etc etc, by claiming that monniker, it would be pertaining to the fact he/she is, or the sect of religious fevour they follow is, fecalpheliaclly inspired.

Good assumption though!.

Moniker actually only has one 'n' in it. Or alternatively it can be spelled 'monicker'. And I think you should try 'fervor' instead of 'fevour' (unless you're referring to some weird condition associated with feces that I'm not entirely familiar with?). You did manage to spell 'fecal' right though! I will introduce you to my friend Nyn sometime! :D

As for the name, remember we're talking about naming Lily here, and I will say that a rose by any other name is still.. um.. a Lily. So far I really like Kivam's and Limi's! Where do you guys get these old tongue words from?

Never mind I found a little translator! Okay, here's my stab at it:

Deyenieye a'Cor - Magesty of Night

Ok people! Here is where you post your ideas for the new name for the Black ajah leader. It must be appropriate and fitting for a faction leader. It must be of the same importance as Moridin and Shadar Haran. The dreadlord and shadowspawn titles.

Why should she be put on a level with the Hand of the Shadow? Even the Chosen tremble before the Dark One's highest agent.

Good assumption though!.

Moniker actually only has one 'n' in it. Or alternatively it can be spelled 'monicker'. And I think you should try 'fervor' instead of 'fevour' (unless you're referring to some weird condition associated with feces that I'm not entirely familiar with?). You did manage to spell 'fecal' right though! I will introduce you to my friend Nyn sometime! :D

As for the name, remember we're talking about naming Lily here, and I will say that a rose by any other name is still.. um.. a Lily. So far I really like Kivam's and Limi's! Where do you guys get these old tongue words from?

Never mind I found a little translator! Okay, here's my stab at it:

Deyenieye a'Cor - Magesty of Night

Evryone makes mistakes, I spelt two thing's wrong, big woop :P.

It's "woop" here in the UK, whoop is the gramatically correct one, which I wasnt trying to imitate. :P

Admittedly, I poked a little bit of fun at your first post in the thread here but let's try to keep posts in this thread on topic, okay?

If you have a serious suggestion for a new name throw it in! If you're new to SG and are just looking to chat or joke, check the other threads or the Blight.

It's "woop" here in the UK, whoop is the gramatically correct one, which I wasnt trying to imitate. :P

Admittedly, I poked a little bit of fun at your first post in the thread here but let's try to keep posts in this thread on topic, okay?

If you have a serious suggestion for a new name throw it in! If you're new to SG and are just looking to chat or joke, check the other threads or the Blight.

I know you did, hence my alliteration of you quoting on a few minor spelling mistake's, but fear not I do not pride myself on perfect grammar on a forum, nor do I take offence, all is in good will :biggrin: , look foward to talking to you more, we may have some interesting "debates". :laugh:

Why should she be put on a level with the Hand of the Shadow? Even the Chosen tremble before the Dark One's highest agent.

Shaidar Haran is above the other faction leaders.

Wombat, you're getting points for this.

Personally, I like Kivam's suggestion best so far. I don't have anything to add myself, so I'll shut up now.

Archived