DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Donut thread

Little Miss

BAKED!!!!

Doughnuts should be deep fat fried...Though I'm not bothered with all the toppings, I've had some, but a nice jam doughnut is great, and you can get really cheap packs over here, great for when you ahve to buy cakes for the office, it's usually a ton on jam doughnuts and then a few little other cakes!

lol, funny you should say that. We have a Morrisons right by where I work (there are 3000 people on the site) we have them often...lol. And they are pretty good. Tescos used to be good too, but they went down hill.

Hrmpf, Tesco's should be wiped off the face of the earth. I refuse to give them my money.

I do my weekly food shopping at Morrison's, every week and I spend a damn sight less too than I would at Tesco's.

Morrison's do these awesome cinnamon swirl pastries too and some really awesome muffins. I have to stay away from the bakery section, lest I end up with a trolley full of pastries.

It's the other way here...We have a Tesco's superstore, and it our shines all the other supermarkets in the area. The thing the really do well is fresh fruit and veg too, Waitrose isn't that good and expensive! Co-op is poor quality. Morrison's is better than those two, even Asda isn't that good!

That's because Asda is owned by Wal-mart, a puffed up, greedy, capitalistic, bloated corporation who treat their staff like crap and market and sell utter.... ah yeah, well I'm sure you get the point!:blush:

I don't bother with the supermarket for fruit and veg, I buy that stuff from a local farm shop.

Lemon Jelly Doughnuts(Jam ones aren't common where I am, though would be better).

FTR, fresh Krispy Kremes are absolutely amazing!

And Dunkin' Donuts (Company Name) is like the best doughnut place evar!

Though there aren't any in IA. :sad:

At least Limi, you will know our supermarkets if you ever visit, lol

Which I hope to some day... We decided that David is staying in the Military for at least a four more years since we get 60,000$ dollars if he does. Plus it isn't a bad gig :)

We want to hopefully live in Europe for a while at some point ^^ we will be sure to stalk you!! I would seriously LOVE to tackleglopmpounce such an amazing woman !

At least Limi, you will know our supermarkets if you ever visit, lol

We want to hopefully live in Europe for a while at some point ^^ we will be sure to stalk you!! I would seriously LOVE to tackleglopmpounce such an amazing woman !

:ohmy: *jealousy....again*

Archived