DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

changed asha man and aes sedai

tkroll

Anyone remember how the servants of some the chosen had dead eyes like a dolls eyes? Now we have asha men and aes sedai who seem changed with "dead" eyes.

Taim isn't Demandred but we know Demandred has some ties to the asha men (some of the turncoats believed their orders to kill Rand came from Demandred).

The reason is sort of different. The zomaran were probably never real people - they are constructs made with the Power, like Trollocs and Nym. In the case of those who have been turned to the Shadow, the soul has simply been twisted. But yes, the effect is somewhat similar, at least in the dead eyes respect. The zomaran seem to have sweeter dispositions, though.

The reason is sort of different. The zomaran were probably never real people - they are constructs made with the Power, like Trollocs and Nym. In the case of those who have been turned to the Shadow, the soul has simply been twisted. But yes, the effect is somewhat similar, at least in the dead eyes respect. The zomaran seem to have sweeter dispositions, though.

IIRC the Zomara are the telepathic servants with no long-term memory? Are they constructs? I mean is there a textual reference to what phylum/ species they are?

IIRC the Zomara are the telepathic servants with no long-term memory? Are they constructs? I mean is there a textual reference to what phylum/ species they are?

I believe one of the Chosen (I think Aran'Gar, but I can't be sure when or where, although I believe it was after the Cleansing) referred to them as one of Aginors' less inspired creations.

Archived