DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to the Band RU4AK47!

Firstly, I'm curious about the story behind your name!

Secondly, I'm Jea, second in command around here and in charge of those lovely little points you're going to start accumulating! Horn shall be by shortly to to give you more information about the recruit scheme and what your next steps will be.

Until then, enjoy these *hands the newbie a plate of extra special chocolate fudge brownies and a large mug of brew tea*

Welcome to the Band!!! :bandredhand: I hear you're a friend of volke's, so be sure to check out the Pink Loinclothe tavern. Don't ask me about the name cause I don't even and I'm the innkeeper :rolleyes: Anyways, welcome!

Welcome to the Band! You have successfully been added to our usergroup, which means you can now see a lot more boards. Horn will set you up for the Recruit Scheme, and you will be a full Band member in no time at all!

In the meantime, enjoy looking through our threads and do not hesitate to jump in and get involved!

hello there welcome to the band im the new Captain General of the archers and would love for you to come visit the archers we are all full of "youth and Exsuberance" lol anyways welcome and hope you get along well with everyone even though you probaly will :happy:

Welcome and i hope you have as good a time as volke did!

Also your name ak47 obviously is a firearm

so it could be "are you for ak 47" otherwise best i can come up with is you speak russian and are a part RU4 usergroup on wikipedia hahaha

hello there welcome to the band im the new Captain General of the archers and would love for you to come visit the archers we are all full of "youth and Exsuberance" lol anyways welcome and hope you get along well with everyone even though you probaly will :happy:

by "youth and exsuberence" He means pranks, jokes, and getting in trouble! ^.^

not to mention lots of drinking... but we all do that! ^.^

Archived