DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

Daruya

As Elgee's owner (she's my kitten, after all), I've taken it upon myself to hold a siggie contest to provide her with a shiny new siggie, proclaiming her new position.

The reward will be the acclaim of having designed a siggie for our very own Amyrlin Seat. I mean, what could be more rewarding than being able to say "See that siggie that the Mother is wearing? I made that!"

Just post your submissions in this thread where they will be judged by me (and my kitten). And remember, if I don't like your siggie, I'll have to slap the Amyrlin Seat because, after all, I am the official Seat Slapper. :laugh:

Which reminds me . . . *runs off to change her signature lines*

P.S. Any siggies posted to her announcement thread in the Hall also need to be submitted here. :biggrin:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That took me a whole 10 minutes to whip together..! You'd best love it!

*shakes fist!*

Love it!

However, I am finding it has none of my usual flare... I may have to revise it a bit... We'll see....

Yes, Vanion, that is a nice siggie, very nice indeed. *beams approvingly at Van* That said, I've edited my original post to clarify, exactly, what type of siggie we're looking for - that being one that proclaims our wonderful Mother's new position. :biggrin:

Perhaps she will decide to rotate your wonderful bonded siggie with her new siggie(s).

*ponders whether this merits a slap; after all, I like the siggie but it's not an Amyrlin Seat siggie*

*ponders some more*

*decides it doesn't merit a slapping since it is a nice siggie*

However, future siggies submitted here MUST meet the requirement that they proclaim my kitten's new position. :happy:

P.S. Anyone submitting a siggie for me that meets my approval that has "Daruya Sedai - Blue Ajah Head and Official Slapper of the Amyrlin Seat" will win mega brownie points. *giggles*

All I see on Van's post is BAM and then the red siggie. I must be missing something? *kicks computer*

Van, can you PM the link to where you have it stored? Because it is NOT showing up here for me!

That's beautiful, Limi! But . . . ummmm . . . can I be wearing a little more clothes? :blush: Maybe a really gorgeous blue dress that befits my dignified station (First Selector) and highly important position (Official Slapper of the Amyrlin Seat)?

Errr . . . not that I'm picky or anything . . . but I would hate to be a distraction.

(Okay, I admit it! Burn me! I have very modest tendencies) :laugh:

Limi, I think I love you! THAT SIGGIE IS AMAZING! Major brownie points for sure. . . :happy:

He he he I am holding you to that loving part Miss Dar!! *nods*

And I am glad you like it ^^ I am actually really really happy with how it came out.

Christine, I use photoshop elements 7 :)

Archived