DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Pink Loincloth Tavern

Drink better beer.

I don't believe there is such a thing.... but like i said, this is coming from the person who is 24 years old and has never been drunk lol... I just don't like the taste of alcohol period...

They had wine at my host parents once--and I had already made plans to go out with friends that night so I had wine of my own that I had to pay for but *shrugs*

A lot of people in my program did a lot of drinking, but I really didn't. Before I went to Spain I had never had any alcohol whatsoever, then I tried a glass of wine on Valentine's day and it was this dry white stuff that was nasty. Then I had the rum and fanta, then rum and coke, then tinto de verano...I fell in love with tinto de verano (red wine with lemon fanta) and also with sangria *sighs* oh how desperately I miss Spain!!!

He he he, well my host famil did at first give me a lot of white wine, which I don't particularly enjoy, but don't particularly dislike, either, so, it was ok.

*downs flaming shot*

They did and didn't give me a lot. But once I discovered it was the same price or less at all of the restaurants, I started experimenting!