DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Score!!!

el Nynaeve

Yesterday was my birthday and I scored some stuff I've been wanting for ages. The extended edition of Lord of the Rings, Brandon Sanderson's new book and a CD I've been wanting. That will probably be enough to keep me busy till Patrick Rothfuss' next book comes out.:happy:

This means I shall have to plan a LotR marathon some time in the next week.:cool:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!

You kept that quite...10pts to you.

enjoy the LotR marathon, I love having those, I have had the extended editions for a long time..in fact watch them this weekend!

I hope you have a great weekend.

Did you go out for your birthday?

I like it when Merry and Pippin are singing on the table when drinking. A thing you would never find me doing,

Well there was this time singing, "we are Sailing" by rod Stewart, in a Rugby club and an RAF base, and I was in the Navy and the song went " We are sailing Royal Navy" then the part where you sing stormy waters me and my friend were suddenly a wash with beer! Can;t think why!

I like it when Merry and Pippin are singing on the table when drinking. A thing you would never find me doing,

Well there was this time singing, "we are Sailing" by rod Stewart, in a Rugby club and an RAF base, and I was in the Navy and the song went " We are sailing Royal Navy" then the part where you sing stormy waters me and my friend were suddenly a wash with beer! Can;t think why!

We have to haaaaang!

While in the merry month of May from me home I started,

Left the girls of Tuam so sad and broken hearted,

Saluted father dear, kissed me darling mother,

Drank a pint of beer, me grief and tears to smother,

Then off to reap the corn, leave where I was born,

Cut a stout black thorn to banish ghosts and goblins;

Bought a pair of brogues rattling o'er the bogs

And fright'ning all the dogs on the rocky road to Dublin!

But still..best part is when Pippin magically grows :P

Thanks for the good wishes everyone!:biggrin:

It's Way of Kings that I got. Unlike the US, WoK came out at the very end of December in the UK (don't know why there was a 4 month gap in release dates).

I very much enjoyed my marathon, stayed up till 1 am watching. I like Fellowship and Two Towers equally but Return of the King is my favourite by far.

Tal, I didn't go out, no. I stayed home and did exactly what I wanted, which was fine by me. My in-laws took me out for a birthday dinner the weekend before.:happy:

We so should Tiinnks, I like that ditty!

Locke they do return to the shire in the extended version.

Perrin growing was funny, and Merry would not be out done. Those two were the best characters. And when Pippin sang that song when Faramir went back out to fight on a suicide mission, very haunting...

I used to know a good few Rugby songs in my time, lol not that I could repeat them here...hehe

Archived