• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

anyone notice how all of a sudden there are birthdays at DM every day. seems like months without any and now multiples, daily.

is that because mor epeople were born in december, or cause more people who were born in december like to put their birthdays down?

is it someting about march? or february really, considering all factors. some kind of valentines to st patricks march madness that leads to an annual min baby boom?

cause in real life, most people i know have birthdays closer to mine.

maybe it's cause december babies get shafted for christmas and never get enough happy birthdays to make up for it...

well, anyway, happy birthday decemberites. it seems important to y'all.

way better than hitting them with the car. i can only do the second thing.

That's been done before. The car has also been hit by the same bottle someone has thrown as it was deflected off the sign.

I need to write a book about what hoosiers/rednecks do for fun when bored.

it's probably a lot like what rednecks do for fun in PA. that deflected bottle thing can get ya killt.

do y'all do the throwing tied pairs of shoes onto power lines thing that out younger drinkers do here?

they stay for years.

They only do the shoe thing in the ghetto.

Edited by paetric

it's probably a lot like what rednecks do for fun in PA. that deflected bottle thing can get ya killt.

do y'all do the throwing tied pairs of shoes onto power lines thing that out younger drinkers do here?

they stay for years.

They only do the show thing in the ghetto.

you have ghettos?

they do it here on the road behind the high school, which is also my road. no ghetto, but no maintenance.

they also do the drive into signs, power poles and golf carts thing, among others, which is ok, cause we don;t want strangers finding their way around anyway.