DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[s]Goal: 100,000 New Goal: 200,000[/s] New Goal: 250.000

Toy and Minion

Been to Wyoming twice, will almost certainly be back again.

What part of the state you been to? Cuz the whole southern half sucks lol. It's pretty much wind and desert lol.

First time I was a kid, we flew into Jackson from Salt Lake City and spent a week or two making our way up through the Tetons and Yellowstone into Montana.

Second time was last fall, we drove into Jackson from Salt Lake via Idaho and spent a few nights there, didn't really have time to get up into Yellowstone because it was a long trip and we needed to keep moving.

• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

Do you live in a cabin? It'd be so cool if you lived in a cabin. And had a bear.

I do not live in a cabin lol. Maybe I'll build one when my mom buys her property.

Nor do I have a bear lol. But I have been treed by on while out hunting.

We even have electricity, and sometimes when we are lucky, running water!

Because if my family isn't willing to pay the money to go there on holiday, I'll look for other people to accompany me once I got my own income.

It's worth the trip. I'd say I could be your tour guide, but I stay out of Yellowstone unless it's like 2 in the morning and I'm driving west.

Just NW of Yellowstone is the Absaroka Mtn. Range, and it's the Chief Joseph pass over Top of the World will blow your mind. Absolute breathtaking.

Because if my family isn't willing to pay the money to go there on holiday, I'll look for other people to accompany me once I got my own income.

It's worth the trip. I'd say I could be your tour guide, but I stay out of Yellowstone unless it's like 2 in the morning and I'm driving west.

Just NW of Yellowstone is the Absaroka Mtn. Range, and it's the Chief Joseph pass over Top of the World will blow your mind. Absolute breathtaking.

Yellowstone would definitely be my main goal though...

But we'll see by then. I would love finally meeting a Dragonmounter though.

I have a beard. No eight track but I plan on making a leg sleeve, (full leg tattoo), on Stairway. It's gonna be sweet.

One day I'll learn how to put pics on here. I've had to have Adella post all my pics up lol.

I have a beard. No eight track but I plan on making a leg sleeve, (full leg tattoo), on Stairway. It's gonna be sweet.

One day I'll learn how to put pics on here. I've had to have Adella post all my pics up lol.

You take the link to a post, then you click the "image" button (two right of the link button, almost directly below the smiley button) and you copy the link there.

Alternatively, you select the image and directly copy-paste it into your post.

As for uploading, I'm not sure how that works and wheter it's even possible. Might have to use a third party site for it.