• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

It's hard, living at home with tons of younger siblings, around Christmas. Because everything I want for Christmas is bigger and something my parents probably can't afford, but my younger siblings still expect Santa to give all of us kids something, as well as the gifts from my parents.... My parents really want to start doing Christmas in a less gift-oriented way, since we really have practically no money, but we all know my siblings would throw a hissy fit.

I'm thinking about maybe just buying my own presents and wrapping them, to relieve some of the pressure on my parents.

Feels weird, talking about Christmas on Halloween. >.> Anyone have a costume? I don't really have an official one, since I couldn't afford to shop online for everything I'd need and our local Goodwill (unsurprisingly) failed miserably to provide anything of use.

I did go to Wal-Mart on Friday night and pick up a black wig, some pink spray-on hair color, and some false eyelashes. Not sure what I'll wear, but it's better than nothing.

I want to see the pics!

Me too, Tiink! :laugh:

I was a sandwich one year, no lie. I don't know if we still have the costume or not, but it was epic. :biggrin:

I'm supposed to be going trick-or-treating with some friends, but we're not sure if that's happening or not, so I may just end up going out with my youngest brothers.