DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[s]Goal: 100,000 New Goal: 200,000[/s] New Goal: 250.000

Toy and Minion

Teehee

>.>

I does that by accident when I on iPod sometimes

Grrrr ever since I got staff moderation abilities I haz been accidentally editing and deleting shtuffs >,<

Luckily I figured out how to get dem back :)

Howwwww!?

If yoo go onto teh full version of DM, when yoo is on the main forum or teh group yoo can mod in, there is a button in the top left corner that says ModeratorCP. Click it, then go to Removed Content, then Posts and yoo have teh option to restore things :)

• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

Teehee

>.>

I does that by accident when I on iPod sometimes

Grrrr ever since I got staff moderation abilities I haz been accidentally editing and deleting shtuffs >,<

Luckily I figured out how to get dem back :)

Howwwww!?

If yoo go onto teh full version of DM, when yoo is on the main forum or teh group yoo can mod in, there is a button in the top left corner that says ModeratorCP. Click it, then go to Removed Content, then Posts and yoo have teh option to restore things :)

Aaaaaaahhhhh FANKOO!!! :D

*stores jewel in info folder* xD

It makes moi very sad that people chuck animals into boiling water alive just to eat a socalled delicacy...it's wrong :P

Me too. I work at a restaurant. It's really revolting. We serve lobster, and not only having to throw away the shell afterwards *shudders* but just the thought of being boiled alive.

I just made something yummy. :biggrin:

1 can crescent roll dough

1 banana

8 miniature Reese's dark chocolate peanut butter cups

Cut the banana into 8 approximately equal sized chunks... separate the crescent roll dough into the 8 triangles and place a piece of banana and a mini-Reese's cup on each triangle. Fold around the goodness to form a pocket and pinch the seams closed. Bake at 375 degrees F for 12 minutes.

:happy: