• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

IKEA! Good luck with getting all the parts together. :biggrin:

My plans depends on whether or not Freja´s dad will go out tomorrow. If he is then Freja comes here and we will have an evening in front of the tv with lots of chocolate. Her favorite show is on Saturday evenings. If he is not going out then I will have a quiet evening on my own or go out with a friend.

I don´t want to spend my money on pajamas´s or nightgowns so I used to wish one for Christmas. I always got the most hideous ones. One year I got one with reindeers and one year I got a pink one with a "cute" cat on. I hate pink. So now I don´t wish for them anymore. :biggrin:

Night!

Cindy, I guess I'm just used to Fiddlesticks, where all the spammers I "grew up with," and all the spammers that last, make spam fun by actually contributing something to the overall experience. It's a big give-and-take effort to have spam that's actually fun for other people to read. Thought is encouraged.

Not saying everyone has to post paragraphs like I'm doing; just that smiley-posts that don't say anything are generally frowned upon "where I come from." XD

ya, this is a different kind of place, but mainly this thread has a nearly impossible goal, which makes contributing something meaningful a little cross purposey.

sometimes people do compose some lovely poetry in free form lonely night rambles.

and sometimes it's just plain post crunching.

which is why reading it all is just... a big task.

i will get hollered at for writing such a long post as this, btw. :myrddraal:

Who's gonna holler at you? XD

I'm not averse to a little "cheating," so to speak; when this thread was started I spent as much time as the next person in here, not caring if I double-posted... I'd tell a story line by line, or a joke, or whatever. And in our spamathon thread thing in Fiddles in 2009, we went crazy; I posted my entire iPod library organized by number of plays (and I had over 1500 songs back then), and experimented with every single HEX code I could lay my hands on....

It's just that smileys-only posts aren't as fun and you can't respond to them! :wacko:

Darn..I was gonna link to the 2009 spam thread but I can't find it... it probably got deleted in the transfer. =/

leyrann will holler, but he's a sweet boy. he just takes his post count seriously. where i see it as a badge of lameness and shame.

meh, it's not cheating here. fiddles is good quality spam, for sure, but this is more of a climbing the mountain cause it's there sort of deal, i think.

plus it works better than the chat room unless someone's having a spamz fit, and even then... and it's free to all, which is nice.

we're not creating anything of real value here. just passing the time.

do you want to be in the chat room? the premium account's 20 a year, which is a stretch for students, but maybe if you really want to chat a lot... cause there's not a lot of chat going on, cause so few chatters are there, cause of the money thing... so sometimes for the greater good... but do you want to be in the chatroom?