• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

"music doth soothe the savage beast..."

Guess I didn't see all the off-thread celebration for the big event. Here, it was all llamacorn and naners and such. Not saying that doesn't convey any excitement (altho it is kinda confusing how it would), but since those same words can be found on just about any page in this thread, it was somewhat anti-climatic to see the same stuff there. I was expecting more of a new year's eve countdown kind of thing

Honestly? Following my Spurs throughout the playoffs mostly. Now that they're out I do find myself with a bit more time again...

There were other reasons for my absence of course, but that's the one that's least "meh". How have you been Ishy? Still promoting drunk mafia?

I agree, Durant is a beast. I like him a lot too, since he was a Longhorn in college, but it wasn't as much fun to see him going off against the Spurs. And yeah, the West will take care of business yet again. The Leastern conference gets all the hype, none of the glory.

"music doth soothe the savage beast..."

Guess I didn't see all the off-thread celebration for the big event. Here, it was all llamacorn and naners and such. Not saying that doesn't convey any excitement (altho it is kinda confusing how it would), but since those same words can be found on just about any page in this thread, it was somewhat anti-climatic to see the same stuff there. I was expecting more of a new year's eve countdown kind of thing

Yeah, it was kind of a mindless completely taint-driven spamming once we got only a couple of hundred posts to go lol :laugh:

The adrenaline kicked in and all everyone could think was spam spam spam SPAM SPAM SPAM RAAAAWWWRRR :laugh: :laugh: