• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

my point exactly, no mod is ever coming near this thread, at least its been that way for a while now

*waves* hey! lol

Look, guys, I'm gonna keep it snappy. I've seen this happen before a couple of years back regarding a similar situation and if you're willing to lend an ear to the voice of experience let me say the following. If you are displeased with something, use the proper channels. You know what they are. Doing this and wearing signatures will get you absolutely nothing.

So, if you really care strongly enough about this, do it right. Or don't do it at all. It's your choice.

Peace out you'all,

Nyn

my point exactly, no mod is ever coming near this thread, at least its been that way for a while now

*waves* hey! lol

Look, guys, I'm gonna keep it snappy. I've seen this happen before a couple of years back regarding a similar situation and if you're willing to lend an ear to the voice of experience let me say the following. If you are displeased with something, use the proper channels. You know what they are. Doing this and wearing signatures will get you absolutely nothing.

So, if you really care strongly enough about this, do it right. Or don't do it at all. It's your choice.

Peace out you'all,

Nyn

I don't know how many times I've told you this, even the mod says so, also HI MOD!

Yeah, I have spammed this up a lot, but not with the intention of getting a staff decision changed. I still hold that it would be more effective to write something reasonable up and submit it to a moderator. Again, if you want to just spam "Free Song" for fun, by all means do it and I support you having fun, but I was just trying to propose an effective solution.

*waves* hey! lol

Peace out you'all,

Nyn

I don't know how many times I've told you this, even the mod says so, also HI MOD!

IN THIS THREAD, YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE JUDGMENTS ABOUT WHAT POINTLESS IS?

RAWR!

BANANA!

g

g

g

g

*SPAMS*

POINTLESS?

FREE SONG!

Yeah, I have spammed this up a lot, but not with the intention of getting a staff decision changed. I still hold that it would be more effective to write something reasonable up and submit it to a moderator. Again, if you want to just spam "Free Song" for fun, by all means do it and I support you having fun, but I was just trying to propose an effective solution.

WHAT DO YOU KNOW OF MY INTENTIONS?

FREE SONG!

*waves* hey! lol

Peace out you'all,

Nyn

RAWR!

BANANA!

g

g

g

g

*SPAMS*

POINTLESS?

FREE SONG!

pointless to helping your cause not to gaining the goal of the thread

*waves* hey! lol

Peace out you'all,

Nyn

YEAH I ALSO SPEAK FROM EXPERIENCE. GOING THROUGH THE PROPER CHANNELS WILL GET YOU ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND NOWHERE.

DOING IT THIS WAY HAS BEEN MUCH MORE PRODUCTIVE.

WHY ELSE WOULD I BE DOING THIS?

Guest PiotrekS

Writing to moderators. When ineffective - to senior moderators/ whoever's in charge and has some common sense avaiable to lift this stupid ban - should be done.

Whatever happens in this thread - is fun and ok. Some change from what happens every day and there is a good cause to support after all. Maybe at least Song will have some fun reading this :smile:

Free Song!

RAWR! :tongue:

*waves* hey! lol

Peace out you'all,

Nyn

RAWR!

BANANA!

g

g

g

g

*SPAMS*

POINTLESS?

FREE SONG!

COULDN'T DISAGREE MORE.

Guest PiotrekS

Great sig Paetric :smile:

Protests always increase creativity. Songs written by opposition bards, protest songs - I love to listen to them still.

Free Song!

Edited by PiotrekS

Writing to moderators. When ineffective - to senior moderators/ whoever's in charge and has some common sense avaiable to lift this stupid ban - should be done.

Whatever happens in this thread - is fun and ok. Some change from what happens every day and there is a good cause to support after all. Maybe at least Song will have some fun reading this :smile:

Free Song!

RAWR! :tongue:

IT'S BEEN MY EXPERIENCE THAT EVEN SENIOR MODS DON'T LISTEN TO REASON.

BUT YOU ARE EXACTLY RIGHT PIOTREK, IN THIS THREAD ALL FLAVORS OF POSTS ARE ALLOWED.

Edited by paetric

*waves* hey! lol

Peace out you'all,

Nyn

RAWR!

BANANA!

g

g

g

g

*SPAMS*

POINTLESS?

FREE SONG!

WHAT DO YOU KNOW OF MY GOALS?

*SPAMS*