• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

So I've given up trying to sleep until 6 am.

I'm temporarily living with family friends for another 10 days, been here since July. They are nice, except this one family member has to leave for work at 5:30 AM. His room is across the hall. Ok, you are saying. Well yes, that would be fine, except his alarm is very loud and obnoxious, starts going off before 5 AM and he hits snooze 3 to 4 times in the morning. This makes it very hard to sleep through. /cranky rant.

doing some quick research.

Tynaal, "Legolas, Legolas, Where forth art thou Legolas". ans 1 from 50 questions.

Legolas. Mmmmm.... Not Orlando though.

Last one for now...

Turin, "Dragons? where? do they need slaying? or tickling? or having their wishes granted? with a twist! If I slay them can we BBQ them?" couldn't let myself off easy... whispers "the kitteh made me do it."

Much love to everyone in the BT.(even Ed) If I missed anyone, let me know, or just take over.

lol @ all of those

Just curious, does that make George of the Jungle watchable?

Nothing, I say nothing, can make that film watchable. When I traveled to San Fransisco, a 13 hour flight, they only showed crappy films. George was one of them. :angry:

doing some quick research.

Tynaal, "Legolas, Legolas, Where forth art thou Legolas". ans 1 from 50 questions.

Legolas. Mmmmm.... Not Orlando though.

Last one for now...

Turin, "Dragons? where? do they need slaying? or tickling? or having their wishes granted? with a twist! If I slay them can we BBQ them?" couldn't let myself off easy... whispers "the kitteh made me do it."

Much love to everyone in the BT.(even Ed) If I missed anyone, let me know, or just take over.

lol @ all of those

Just curious, does that make George of the Jungle watchable?

Nothing, I say nothing, can make that film watchable. When I traveled to San Fransisco, a 13 hour flight, they only showed crappy films. George was one of them. :angry:

I think it is a rule they show the worst movies on flights. The longer the flight the crappier the movies. Thanks for the support on the impressions. You could get your bf a long blond wig? he doesn't need to know why. :biggrin::myrddraal:

.... leaving it alone.....

um, i only met american pilots, and they (statistically invalid sampling, no offense intended to sober pilots, of which i am sure there are many), and they was soused from sun to sun and back again. high pressure, long hours, low pay, and... brief stopovers.

Edited by cindy