DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

So I heard this is a happening place to be...

keyholder21

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*throws veranza over his shoulder and carries her off to the moat*

:ohmy::blink: Does that mean she gets to meet Bob instead? Because I totally crawled out of there and they already called him! :cool:

**out of story/forum mode**

When I first came to the board back in version 1 or 2, we created the moat and Bob,with my friends on the boards. I actually started crying at the happy memories of then.

**back into story/forum mode**

HHHEEELLLPPP! I can't swi.....wait, duh, I know how to swim very well thank you.

**relaxes and enjoys the ride**

Whats wrong with the shadow Lessa? We are very friendly! Cookies and everything! Really! So... there is the little thing about being evil... phffaa... just a small thing...

*looks around... realizes where he is* I mean... darn that dark lord! DARN HIM!

I'm not an evil person but I could end up being like(if you have not read The Gathering Storm do not press the button! I repeat don't do it! You may think I am lying but it will ruin it for you!)

Verin, forced to serve the shadow but in the end serves the Light!

ROFL

Shhhhh.... don't be trying to ruin our best kept secret!

*laughs* Oooooops, my bad. *clamps mouth shut*

How's your code going today? Drawing any pictures? :wink:

:O

How can either of you have secrets from me?! Em....and Narg, my mentee... Im shocked...

Maybe 'cause you're never online anymore? Or when you are you're busy with other people? *laughs* Nah, it's 'cause secrets are fun! If you reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally want to know I might be persuaded to tell you, but it'll cost ya *weg*.

No pictures today. Been running around fixing bugs because we decided to ship a module out today... which means we started testing today! :p

We like to hide things from you Fnorrll.... it helps keep things interesting.... or so I have heard.... :biggrin:

*hides stuff behind his back*

Archived