DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello

Nargbert

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*having left to run around the Tower and do push ups, Lessa walks in carrying two large buckets full of hot water* Apparently I'm to give you a bath.

*pours in hot water and some rose smelling bubble bath. Walks over to Nargbert and pushes him into the hot tub.*

This is going to be a mess. *takes off tunic to show a brown bikini and starts to wash Narg*

WOO HOO!! BROWN BIKINI!!!!

*The next 12 paragraphs have been removed due to the ratings on this board*

So once you have the goats blood and rabbit fur you can have a very sensual..... bath...

Wait... rose scented?? Come on! No Scent of squirrel? No springtime skunk?? You are going to ruin my hottub with that!!! *Mutters*.....

Oh yeah... right there... ahhhh... *watches a baby blight wombat drop out of his feathers and scamper away* Well... There goes lunch.

You have a bikini for each ajah??? How do I get those?!? And I am insulted that you think you might not be ok after being around Narg'g hottub! INSULTED! Its like ... I don't know... you think Narg trolloc or something! sheesh!

And Narg not need baby sitter... he is fine all by him... oops... I hope that wasn't important... *starts roaming around tower*

Archived