DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hi-lo!

mmeeshal

Yes, Christmas mafia, that'll be fun!!! :biggrin: I will definitely do that!

Shush you, Mr. Zep. *waves hand in his face to make him be quiet* I'll never let you fool me like that again. :tongue:

Yes, Pale! I miss him, we should totally spam his facebook page until he comes back to us!!! ^^

I dunno if I'll be able to make this year's DCon, though I'd try like crazy if I knew you were going to make it, Zep. :laugh:

Snowboarding sounds like...erm...fun. Yeah. Fun. >.>

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i don't have anywhere to go......or anyone to visit.

And im gonna buy a new truck as soon as i pay off the one i have now.

And i dont want a house just yet. Im too young and i save a lot by renting a room. and besides, im in north dakota more than i am at home

That's awesome, Talya! She must be a bright little thing, of course that's not surprising, look at who her mother is! :wink:

Though it would be cool to see you at DCon...ah well, I want to travel overseas at some point in my life anyway, so I'll have to plan on visiting you! :laugh:

Zep, there has to be somewhere you've never been that you want to see. I went to Provo and I had people to visit, but I wanted to see the mountains anyway, so even when I was on my own with no one to hang out with, I still enjoyed the vacation because I was somewhere I wanted to see anyway.

Or, you could start threads on DM asking if anyone would mind you visiting them for a bit. :biggrin:

For myself and DCon, I'm just not sure where I'm going to be that time next year. Like, if I'll be at home, or out of state, or at school, or what. What job I'll have, will I have a boyfriend, stuff like that. I have no idea if I'd be able to make it even if I could afford it, ya know?

Oh, wow, just noticed the holiday working you have to do, Zep. >.< That sucks! Do you guys do anything special on the holidays, to kind of celebrate a little bit?

Big game, eh, er...wait, what do I call you? TaM? Toy? Minion? Toynion? THE ONION! YES! :laugh:

Or does D or Sagey still work for you? >.>

Your nickname for him is a tad lengthy, Zep. I think I'll go with....

*tosses the dice*

According to Random.org, you're now D. Congratulations, Retired Self-Proclaimed Emperor Penguin of Fiddlesticks!

So, I suppose it's silly to ask if your game's going to be any good, D. :wink:

Is it the one you were working on all those months ago, or a new one? Either way, *signs up*

*twaps Zep*

Hey now, none of that....

Good question, MCS. Gooooooooood question. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO--*gags self*

NANOWRIMO IS EATING MY SOUL, MUAHAHAHAHANONONONOBANANACREAMPIEILOVEDAFFODILSANDLILACISAPRETTYWORDANDOMIGOSHILOVESTUFF

Archived