DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Harry Potter Week: Trivia Quiz

Alanna

Welcome to Harry Potter Week 2010! I will be hosting a little trivia game for you all. Everyday I will post 15 trivia questions here about Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part One. (In case you didn't know, Part One ends with the scene in Malfoy Manor, or thereabouts, anyway.) Feel free to post your guesses to the answers here in the thread! When I post the next set of questions the next day, I will post the answers to the previous days' questions.

So, for Tuesday, November 16, here is your first set of questions!

1. What is the name of the professor killed by Voldemort at Malfoy Manor, and what subject did she teach?

2. Who is assigned to protect the Dursleys and take them into hiding?

3. What is considered Harry's signature spell?

4. Which ear does George Weasley lose?

5. What are the last words Dumbledore spoke to Lupin & Kingsley?

6. Who are the 6 Potter imposters used to transport Harry?

7. What does Ron give Harry for his 17th birthday?

8. Who does Harry pose as at Fluer & Bill's wedding?

9. What illness do the Weasleys claim Ron has to explain his disapperance from school?

10. What is the name of Dumbledore's unoffical biography by Rita Skeeter?

11. Where do Ron, Hermione, and Harry Disapparate to after the wedding?

12. What items did Dumbledore leave in his will to Ron, Hermione, and Harry?

13. What decree allowed the Ministry to keep the contents of Dumbledores will for 31 days?

14. What two curses were set up against Snape in Grimmauld Place?

15. What form does Kingsley's Patronus take?

I'll try my best to do these by memory *locks away her books* I still haven't done a reread... grr ToM

1. What is the name of the professor killed by Voldemort at Malfoy Manor, and what subject did she teach?

Muggle Studies, Prof Burbage (thank you previous trivia quizzes for this knowledge)

2. Who is assigned to protect the Dursleys and take them into hiding?

One was Dedalus Diggle, the other I don't remember

3. What is considered Harry's signature spell? Expelliarmus

4. Which ear does George Weasley lose? ....his right?

5. What are the last words Dumbledore spoke to Lupin & Kingsley?

Something along the lines of "Harry is the best hope we have" but that's all I can remember

6. Who are the 6 Potter imposters used to transport Harry? Harry, Ron, Hermione, Dung, Fred, George, Fleur?

7. What does Ron give Harry for his 17th birthday? A book on advice with Witches, but I don't remember the title, I know he got it from Fred/George

8. Who does Harry pose as at Fluer & Bill's wedding? A Weasley cousin, they all look the same, forget the names....

9. What illness do the Weasleys claim Ron has to explain his disappearance from school?

Oooo! Splattergroit, and he has the goul from the attic impersonating him <3

10. What is the name of Dumbledore's unoffical biography by Rita Skeeter? The Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore

11. Where do Ron, Hermione, and Harry Disapparate to after the wedding?

To a street and they go to a pub (lol) then they disapparate to Grimmuald Place

12. What items did Dumbledore leave in his will to Ron, Hermione, and Harry?

Ron: Deluminator, Hermione: Tales of Beedle the Bard, Harry: his first snitch, and the sword of Gryffindor (which he doesn't get-- dang Ministry!)

13. What decree allowed the Ministry to keep the contents of Dumbledores will for 31 days?

Justifiable Confiscation, or something of the sort.. bogus law

14. What two curses were set up against Snape in Grimmauld Place? Dumbly's ghost, and the tongue tying curse

15. What form does Kingsley's Patronus take? Lynx

I didn't look at AJs answers before answering mine, just to let ya'll know. lulz

1. What is the name of the professor killed by Voldemort at Malfoy Manor, and what subject did she teach? Can't remember

2. Who is assigned to protect the Dursleys and take them into hiding? Diggle and Jones

3. What is considered Harry's signature spell? I was going to say expecto patronum, but then I remembered the most important spell in the whole dang series, Expelliarmus.

4. Which ear does George Weasley lose? Left

5. What are the last words Dumbledore spoke to Lupin & Kingsley? Something about protecting Harry.

6. Who are the 6 Potter imposters used to transport Harry? Herminoe, Ron, Fleur, Fred, George, Dungy

7. What does Ron give Harry for his 17th birthday? A book on women lulz

8. Who does Harry pose as at Fluer & Bill's wedding? Barny, their cousin

9. What illness do the Weasleys claim Ron has to explain his disapperance from school? The one with all the pus filled boils, it starts with an S

10. What is the name of Dumbledore's unoffical biography by Rita Skeeter? Something about the life of dumbledore

11. Where do Ron, Hermione, and Harry Disapparate to after the wedding? Can't remember the street name, but then they go into some kind of cafe where they run into deatheaters (I was going to say darkfriends lulz)

12. What items did Dumbledore leave in his will to Ron, Hermione, and Harry? Harry's first snitch, Gryphindors Sword, fairytale book, and the light thing for Ron.

13. What decree allowed the Ministry to keep the contents of Dumbledores will for 31 days? I dunna, a stupid one.

14. What two curses were set up against Snape in Grimmauld Place? Something to tie his tongue, and Dumbledore's ghost where you have to speak you didn't kill him.

15. What form does Kingsley's Patronus take? Lynx

Here are the answers for Day 1!

1. What is the name of the professor killed by Voldemort at Malfoy Manor, and what subject did she teach? Professor Charity Burbage, who taught Muggle Studies

2. Who is assigned to protect the Dursleys and take them into hiding? Hestia Jones and Dedalus Diggle

3. What is considered Harry's signature spell? Expelliarmus, the Disarming Spell

4. Which ear does George Weasley lose? his right ear

5. What are the last words Dumbledore spoke to Lupin & Kingsley? "Harry is the best hope we have. Trust him."

6. Who are the 6 Potter imposters used to transport Harry? Fleur, Hermione, Ron, Mundungus, Fred, and George

7. What does Ron give Harry for his 17th birthday? A book entitled Twelve Fail-Safe Ways to Charm Witches

8. Who does Harry pose as at Fluer & Bill's wedding? Barny, a Weasley cousin, though he was actually Polyjuiced from a random Muggle boy in the village

9. What illness do the Weasleys claim Ron has to explain his disapperance from school? Spattergroit

10. What is the name of Dumbledore's unoffical biography by Rita Skeeter? The Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore

11. Where do Ron, Hermione, and Harry Disapparate to after the wedding? Tottenham Court Road

12. What items did Dumbledore leave in his will to Ron, Hermione, and Harry? To Ron - his Deluminator; to Hermione - The Tales of Beedle the Bard, and to Harry - the first Snitch he caught and the sword of Gryffindor

13. What decree allowed the Ministry to keep the contents of Dumbledores will for 31 days? The Decree for Justifiable Confiscation

14. What two curses were set up against Snape in Grimmauld Place? Tongue-Tying Curse and the Dust Dumbledore

15. What form does Kingsley's Patronus take? A lynx

Questions for Day 2! Ya'll did pretty awesome the first day :D

1.Who is the new Minister of Magic?

2. What position did Regulas Black play on his Quidditch team?

3. Who assumed possesion of Slytherin's locket from Mundungus Fletcher?

4. What gift did Harry give to Kreacher?

5. What did Petunia give Lily for Christmas in the letter Harry found?

6. What two known Death Eaters were given positions at Hogwarts, and what positions did they assume?

7. What excuse did the Ministry give for hunting down Harry?

8. Who bought Harry his first broom?

9. Why does Mundungus first think he's been brought to Grimmauld Place by Kreacher?

10. What color robes do the Magical Maintenance wizards wear at the Ministry?

11. Which 3 Ministry employees did Harry, Hermione & Ron pose as?

12. How does Hermione get the man Ron impersonates away from the Ministry?

13. What is the new method of entering the Ministry?

14. What message is written at the bottom of the new statue in the Ministry Atrium?

15. Who is the head for the Department of Magical Law Enforcement?

3. Who assumed possesion of Slytherin's locket from Mundungus Fletcher? Harry

4. What gift did Harry give to Kreacher? Regulas' fake locket

5. What did Petunia give Lily for Christmas in the letter Harry found?

6. What two known Death Eaters were given positions at Hogwarts, and what positions did they assume? that brother and sister, they taught Dark Arts (that's no longer Defence against the Dark Arts)

8. Who bought Harry his first broom? Mc Gonogal (sp?)

9. Why does Mundungus first think he's been brought to Grimmauld Place by Kreacher?

10. What color robes do the Magical Maintenance wizards wear at the Ministry? Pink? *shudders*

13. What is the new method of entering the Ministry? flush yourself through a toilet (lmao!)

15. Who is the head for the Department of Magical Law Enforcement? Umbridge, the troll.

I definately need to re-read those books instead of constantly reviewing the movies LOL

Questions for Day 2! Ya'll did pretty awesome the first day :D

1.Who is the new Minister of Magic? Totally forgot his name -_-

2. What position did Regulas Black play on his Quidditch team? Seeker!

3. Who assumed possesion of Slytherin's locket from Mundungus Fletcher? Yuck-face. Oh, that isn't her name?! Dolores Umbridge

4. What gift did Harry give to Kreacher? Master Regulas' locket

5. What did Petunia give Lily for Christmas in the letter Harry found? O_O No idea...

6. What two known Death Eaters were given positions at Hogwarts, and what positions did they assume? I forget their names, but they became Dark Arts and Muggle Studies teachers.

7. What excuse did the Ministry give for hunting down Harry? ....*sad*

8. Who bought Harry his first broom? Sirius ^_^

9. Why does Mundungus first think he's been brought to Grimmauld Place by Kreacher? Cause he is an a**... I forget really.

10. What color robes do the Magical Maintenance wizards wear at the Ministry? Maroon...?

11. Which 3 Ministry employees did Harry, Hermione & Ron pose as? This is hard!!!

12. How does Hermione get the man Ron impersonates away from the Ministry? Gives him a puking pastelle

13. What is the new method of entering the Ministry? Through toilets! hahaha, they have to flush the cr@p.

14. What message is written at the bottom of the new statue in the Ministry Atrium? ....

15. Who is the head for the Department of Magical Law Enforcement? >.> Me?

This was fun and harder than I thought it would be! I even just read this book!!!

1.Who is the new Minister of Magic? Rufus Scrim.

2. What position did Regulas Black play on his Quidditch team? Seeker

3. Who assumed possession of Slytherin's locket from Mundungus Fletcher? Umbridge

4. What gift did Harry give to Kreacher? Black's copied locket

5. What did Petunia give Lily for Christmas in the letter Harry found? vase, because I think Harry broke it with his broom or something of the sort

6. What two known Death Eaters were given positions at Hogwarts, and what positions did they assume? the Carrows twins, DADA (or now, The Dark Arts), and Muggle Studies... lmao

7. What excuse did the Ministry give for hunting down Harry? UGH, forget... did they really have reasons? Because Voldy wanted him and the DE's had control of MOM?

8. Who bought Harry his first broom? Sirius!

9. Why does Mundungus first think he's been brought to Grimmauld Place by Kreacher? ... danggit

10. What color robes do the Magical Maintenance wizards wear at the Ministry? I wants to say blueee

11. Which 3 Ministry employees did Harry, Hermione & Ron pose as? Cattermole, Runcorn, Mafalda

12. How does Hermione get the man Ron impersonates away from the Ministry? hehehe... puking pestales, if I remember correctly, thanks to Fred and George!

13. What is the new method of entering the Ministry? Flushing

14. What message is written at the bottom of the new statue in the Ministry Atrium? Something for the bettering of wizards, but the new statue had wizards using all other races as a chair, basically. >.<

15. Who is the head for the Department of Magical Law Enforcement? Thicknesse, methinks

Here are the answers for Day 2. I realized I should've been more specific on Questions 1 & 15; both questions referred to who held those positions after Voldemort took over the Ministry. But, this is just for fun, so no biggie! :)

1. Who is the new Minister of Magic? Pius Thicknesse

2. What position did Regulas Black play on his Quidditch team? Seeker

3. Who assumed possesion of Slytherin's locket from Mundungus Fletcher? Delores Umbridge

4. What gift did Harry give to Kreacher? The fake locket Regulus has used for the horcrux switch

5. What did Petunia give Lily for Christmas in the letter Harry found? a "horrible" vase

6. What two known Death Eaters were given positions at Hogwarts, and what positions did they assume? Alecto Carrow for Muggle Studies, and her brother Amycus Carrow for "Defence Against" the Dark Arts

7. What excuse did the Ministry give for hunting down Harry? They said he was wanted for questioning about Dumbledore's death (implying that he was possibly responsible for his death)

8. Who bought Harry his first broom? Sirius

9. Why does Mundungus first think he's been brought to Grimmauld Place by Kreacher? He thinks the trio wants him because he Disapparated and abandoned them the night they escaped from the Dursleys

10. What color robes do the Magical Maintenance wizards wear at the Ministry? Navy blue

11. Which 3 Ministry employees did Harry, Hermione & Ron pose as? Runcorn, Mafalda Hopkirk, and Reg Cattermole

12. How does Hermione get the man Ron impersonates away from the Ministry? a Puking Pastille

13. What is the new method of entering the Ministry? They've got to flush themselves in toilets

14. What message is written at the bottom of the new statue in the Ministry Atrium? Magic is Might

15. Who is the head for the Department of Magical Law Enforcement? Yaxley

Questions for Day 3!

1. What two spells did Hermione suggest Ron try to stop the rain in Yaxley's office?

2. What level is Deloris Umbridge's office located on?

3. Who did Harry, as Runcorn, tell Yaxley he was looking for in the Ministry?

4. Where did Harry find Mad-Eye Moody's magical eye at?

5. What does Harry use as a distraction to get into Umbridge's office in the Ministry?

6. What spell did Arthur Weasley tell Ron to try to stop the rain in Yaxley's office?

7. What form does Delores Umbridge's Patronus take?

8. How long are the shifts which Harry, Hermione, and Ron each take wearing the locket Horcrux?

9. What place did Harry think was the most likely hiding place for a Horocrux?

10. How is Ron injured when they leave Ministry?

11. What Pureblood family does Umbridge claim to be descended from (when asked about the locket)?

12. Who are the 3 wizards that the trio overhear speaking with goblins while they are on the run?

13. What is the language the Goblins speak called?

14. What does Griphook reveal he discovered about Gryffindor's sword, when it's taken to Gringotts?

15. What punishment did Ginny and other students receive for trying to steal Gryffindor's Sword?

Questions for Day 3!

1. What two spells did Hermione suggest Ron try to stop the rain in Yaxley's office? Impervius, and I dunno the other... but Arthur suggested Meteolojinx Recanto (had to look up spelling... ewww)

2. What level is Deloris Umbridge's office located on? Third, as far as I know... I think..

3. Who did Harry, as Runcorn, tell Yaxley he was looking for in the Ministry? Arthur Weasley, methinks

4. Where did Harry find Mad-Eye Moody's magical eye at? Umbridge's door at the ministry

5. What does Harry use as a distraction to get into Umbridge's office in the Ministry? The Decoy Detonator

6. What spell did Arthur Weasley tell Ron to try to stop the rain in Yaxley's office? Meteolojinx Recanto..

7. What form does Delores Umbridge's Patronus take? KITTEHHHH

8. How long are the shifts which Harry, Hermione, and Ron each take wearing the locket Horcrux? Jessy says 8 hours, but I don't remember... a little LoTR, in my opinion lol

9. What place did Harry think was the most likely hiding place for a Horocrux? Hogwarts

10. How is Ron injured when they leave Ministry? Splinched himself..

11. What Pureblood family does Umbridge claim to be descended from (when asked about the locket)? Selwyn

12. Who are the 3 wizards that the trio overhear speaking with goblins while they are on the run? Dean, Ted Tonks, and Dirk

13. What is the language the Goblins speak called? Had to google this.... it's Gobbledegook, apparently. Why can't they just speak GOBLIN?!

14. What does Griphook reveal he discovered about Gryffindor's sword, when it's taken to Gringotts? Not real..

15. What punishment did Ginny and other students receive for trying to steal Gryffindor's Sword? Forbidden Forest, per usual

Here are the answers for Day 3! (I think Alanna got them all right :wink:

1. What two spells did Hermione suggest Ron try to stop the rain in Yaxley's office? Finite Incantatem and Impervius

2. What level is Deloris Umbridge's office located on? Level One

3. Who did Harry, as Runcorn, tell Yaxley he was looking for in the Ministry? Arthur Weasley

4. Where did Harry find Mad-Eye Moody's magical eye at? In Umbrdige's door

5. What does Harry use as a distraction to get into Umbridge's office in the Ministry? a Decoy Detonator

6. What spell did Arthur Weasley tell Ron to try to stop the rain in Yaxley's office? Meteolojinx Recanto

7. What form does Delores Umbridge's Patronus take? a cat

8. How long are the shifts which Harry, Hermione, and Ron each take wearing the locket Horcrux? 12 hours

9. What place did Harry think was the most likely hiding place for a Horocrux? Hogwarts

10. How is Ron injured when they leave Ministry? He is splinched

11. What Pureblood family does Umbridge claim to be descended from (when asked about the locket)? the Selwyns

12. Who are the 3 wizards that the trio overhear speaking with goblins while they are on the run? Dean Thomas, Ted Tonks, and Dirk Cresswell

13. What is the language the Goblins speak called? Gobbledegook

14. What does Griphook reveal he discovered about Gryffindor's sword, when it's taken to Gringotts? That it is a fake

15. What punishment did Ginny and other students receive for trying to steal Gryffindor's Sword? They have to do something in the Forbidden Forest with Hagrid

Day 4 Trivia! Keep it up! I was asking my mom and my sister the Day 3 questions (they're both fans). My sister failed miserably LOL. But my mom had reread the book a few weeks ago, so she got about half of them right. I think the spell ones are super hard if you haven't read the book recently. Even then, they're hard to know off the top of your head.

BTW, going to see the movie this afternoon/evening with my mom, aunt, and cousin! Super excited! Anyone seen it yet?

1. What news source has taken the place of the Daily Prophet?

2. How do Harry and Hermione get news of Hogwarts periodically?

3. What did Dumbledore use to destroy the ring Horcrux?

4. Why is the sword able to destroy Horcruxes?

5. Where was Godric Gryffindor born?

6. When did Harry & Hermione travel to Godric's Hallow?

7. Name a grave (besides the Dumbledores and the Potters) that Harry and Hermione find in Godric's Hallow?

8. What quote was on the grave of Kendra & Ariana Dumbledore?

9. What quote was on the headstone of James & Lily Potter?

10. What date were Lily & James killed?

11. How does Bathilda communicate with Harry?

12. What memory did Voldemort and Harry relive together during Harry's escape from Bathilda's house?

13. How did Harry's wand get broken?

14. How does Voldemort finally discover the identity of the thief (who stole the Elder Wand from Gregorovitch)?

15. Where does Hermione get a copy of The Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore?

1. What news source has taken the place of the Daily Prophet? The Quibbler at first, before they take Luna, then the radio run by the Weasley's and others

2. How do Harry and Hermione get news of Hogwarts periodically? News... they're kinda cut off from the world, but I would say listening to the radio once Ron shows it to them

3. What did Dumbledore use to destroy the ring Horcrux? Sword of Gryffindor

4. Why is the sword able to destroy Horcruxes? It's infused with the basilisks venom from Chamber

5. Where was Godric Gryffindor born? Godric's Hollow, duh...

6. When did Harry & Hermione travel to Godric's Hallow? Christmas Eve

7. Name a grave (besides the Dumbledores and the Potters) that Harry and Hermione find in Godric's Hallow? The Peverrel brothers (Ignotus, and them..)

8. What quote was on the grave of Kendra & Ariana Dumbledore? "Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also" (had to check my book... gao)

9. What quote was on the headstone of James & Lily Potter? "The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death" <3

10. What date were Lily & James killed? Oct 31, 1981

11. How does Bathilda communicate with Harry? Parsletongue

12. What memory did Voldemort and Harry relive together during Harry's escape from Bathilda's house? I think it was the night Voldy killed Lily and James

13. How did Harry's wand get broken? Escaping VOLDEMORTTTTT at Godric's Hollow, I think it was broke by Herm's blasting charm

14. How does Voldemort finally discover the identity of the thief (who stole the Elder Wand from Gregorovitch)? Harry discovered it in the Life and Lies, and Voldy.... danggit I forget

15. Where does Hermione get a copy of The Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore?Bathilda Bagshot's place, aka snakey's

Answers for Day 4!

1. What news source has taken the place of the Daily Prophet? The Quibbler

2. How do Harry and Hermione get news of Hogwarts periodically? From Phineus Nigellus's portrait, which hangs in the Headmaster's Office

3. What did Dumbledore use to destroy the ring Horcrux? the sword of Gryffindor

4. Why is the sword able to destroy Horcruxes? It has aborbed basilisk's venom

5. Where was Godric Gryffindor born? Godric's Hollow

6. When did Harry & Hermione travel to Godric's Hallow? Christmas Eve

7. Name a grave (besides the Dumbledores and the Potters) that Harry and Hermione find in Godric's Hallow? Ignotus Peverall

8. What quote was on the grave of Kendra & Ariana Dumbledore? Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also

9. What quote was on the headstone of James & Lily Potter? The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death

10. What date were Lily & James killed? October 31, 1981

11. How does Bathilda communicate with Harry? Parseltongue

12. What memory did Voldemort and Harry relive together during Harry's escape from Bathilda's house? The night Voldy killed Harry's parents

13. How did Harry's wand get broken? Hermione cast a Blasting Curse while they were escaping, which rebounded

14. How does Voldemort finally discover the identity of the thief (who stole the Elder Wand from Gregorovitch)? He sees the photo of Grindelwald in Bathilda's house

15. Where does Hermione get a copy of The Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore? In Bathilda's house

Day 5 Questions! Sorry they're a bit late!

1. Who is Bathilda Bagshot's great nephew?

2. How did Dumbledore get his nose broken?

3. Where did Grindelwald come up with his slogan?

4. What is the name of the prison that Grindlewald built to house his enemies?

5. What is the form of the Patronus that leads Harry to Gryffindor's sword?

6. How does Harry almost die trying to get the sword of Gryffindor?

7. Who saved Harry from drowning?

8. What does Ron see when he tries to destroy the Horcrux locket?

9. What wood is the wand made of that Ron gives Harry to use?

10. How did the Death Eaters find Ron, Harry, and Hermione on Tottenham Court Road?

11. When Ron first left Harry and Hermione, who did he tell the Snatchers he was?

12. What were the names of the 3 Peverall brothers?

13. What caused the explosion at the Lovegoods' house?

14. What other names has the Elder Wand been called throughout history?

15. What is the old wives' tale that Ron recites about Elder wands?

Once upon a Harry Potter week I played Professor Binns, but somehow I don't think my answers will be very professor like.

1. ???

2. Brawling with his brother at Arianna's funeral

3. With Dumbledore while he was staying with Bathilda in Godric's Hollow

4. ???

5. A Doe

6. Jumps in pool to retrieve sword, locket doesn't like this and chokes him with the chain

7. Ron

8. Harry and Hermione mocking him

9. Blackthorn (or is that Bellatrix's?)

10. They speak Voldemort's name.

11. Stan Shunpike

12. Ignotus, Larry, Larry

13. Erumpant Horn

14. Destiny Wand

15. If you touch it too much you'll go blind.

Day 5 Questions! Sorry they're a bit late!

1. Who is Bathilda Bagshot's great nephew? Grindelwald

2. How did Dumbledore get his nose broken? I think it was his brother

3. Where did Grindelwald come up with his slogan? Dunno, but it was "For the greater good" (*echo* Greater Good.....) hehe

4. What is the name of the prison that Grindlewald built to house his enemies? Nurmengard (had to look up spelling..)

5. What is the form of the Patronus that leads Harry to Gryffindor's sword? Doe

6. How does Harry almost die trying to get the sword of Gryffindor? He wore the locket when he jumped naked into the freezing freaking water like a dumbA... >.> The locket tries to drown him..

7. Who saved Harry from drowning? RON!

8. What does Ron see when he tries to destroy the Horcrux locket? Hermione and Harry together

9. What wood is the wand made of that Ron gives Harry to use? Blackthorn

10. How did the Death Eaters find Ron, Harry, and Hermione on Tottenham Court Road? They said Voldemort's name

11. When Ron first left Harry and Hermione, who did he tell the Snatchers he was? Don't remember

12. What were the names of the 3 Peverall brothers? Ignotus, Antioch, Cadmus

13. What caused the explosion at the Lovegoods' house? The Horn...

14. What other names has the Elder Wand been called throughout history? Wand of Destiny, Deathstick, ...

15. What is the old wives' tale that Ron recites about Elder wands? "Wand of elder, never prosper"

Answers for Day 5!

1. Who is Bathilda Bagshot's great nephew? Grindelwald

2. How did Dumbledore get his nose broken? His brother, Aberforth, punches him at their sister's funeral

3. Where did Grindelwald come up with his slogan? Dumbledore helped him come up with it

4. What is the name of the prison that Grindlewald built to house his enemies? Nurmengard

5. What is the form of the Patronus that leads Harry to Gryffindor's sword? A doe

6. How does Harry almost die trying to get the sword of Gryffindor? The locket tries to choke him in the water

7. Who saved Harry from drowning? Ron

8. What does Ron see when he tries to destroy the Horcrux locket? Harry and Hermione together, mocking him

9. What wood is the wand made of that Ron gives Harry to use? blackthorn

10. How did the Death Eaters find Ron, Harry, and Hermione on Tottenham Court Road? They said Voldemort's name, which had been Taboo'd

11. When Ron first left Harry and Hermione, who did he tell the Snatchers he was? Stan Shunpike

12. What were the names of the 3 Peverall brothers? Antioch, Cadmus, Ignotus

13. What caused the explosion at the Lovegoods' house? the Erumpent Horn

14. What other names has the Elder Wand been called throughout history? Deathstick, Wand of Destiny

15. What is the old wives' tale that Ron recites about Elder wands? "Wand of elder, never prosper

Day 6 Trivia, the last day of trivia! Aw it's been so much fun :)) I hope you all enjoyed it too.

1. Who does Harry remember saying that they were related to the Peveralls?

2. What is the password that allows Ron to tune in to Potterwatch?

3. What is Lee Jordan's nickname on Potterwatch?

4. How does Hermione disguise Harry when the Snatchers catch them?

5. What name does Harry give the Snatchers?

6. Who else have the Snatchers caught?

7. Why does Bellatrix torture Hermione?

8. Who else is being held prisoner in the cellar at Malfoy Manor?

9. How does Harry get them help at Malfoy Manor?

10. What does Voldemort find out from Grindelwald?

11. How does Wormtail die?

12. How does Dobby distract the Death Eaters at Malfoy Manor?

13. Where does everyone disapparate to when they escape from Malfoy Manor?

14. What does Harry write on Dobby's grave?

15. Where does Voldemort find the Elder Wand?

I've been LOVING it! I quizzed all my friends with these waiting for the midnight showing Thursday haha

1. Who does Harry remember saying that they were related to the Peveralls? The Gaunts, bleh..

2. What is the password that allows Ron to tune in to Potterwatch? Albus, Mad Eye

3. What is Lee Jordan's nickname on Potterwatch? River (had to pull out the book..)

4. How does Hermione disguise Harry when the Snatchers catch them? a jinx to disfigure his face

5. What name does Harry give the Snatchers? Dudley

6. Who else have the Snatchers caught? Dean, Griphook,

7. Why does Bellatrix torture Hermione? Recognizes her as a friend of Harry and they know she's a mudblood, plus the sword that SHOULD be in Bella's vault

8. Who else is being held prisoner in the cellar at Malfoy Manor? Luna, Ollivander

9. How does Harry get them help at Malfoy Manor? The mirror

10. What does Voldemort find out from Grindelwald? The Wand is with Dumbledore

11. How does Wormtail die? His own hand

12. How does Dobby distract the Death Eaters at Malfoy Manor? The Chandelier

13. Where does everyone disapparate to when they escape from Malfoy Manor? Shell Cottage

14. What does Harry write on Dobby's grave? Here lies Dobby, a free elf

15. Where does Voldemort find the Elder Wand? Dumbledore's grave

Archived