DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Sig updates, etc...

U4ea

I'm finally getting stuff caught up and finishing things that got moved to the back burner with new jobs and sewing projects. Sorry I seem to have taken forever for this stuff, but I hope it's worth the wait.

OK...

TMD, I finally got the pic I made for you edited and uploaded. Check it out here: http://home.comcast.net/~TiffFranklin/images/MDBTsig1.jpg

This is the one for the BT you asked for. Let me know if it's missing something...and stuff. Also, you said you had pics for the other sig you wanted already, so send 'em to me. The e-mail addy is loraine.kilaine[at]gmail.com. :)

FRENCHIE: I need an update on your titles! I have your old sig on my webpage so you can see what I'm lookin' at and which slides need to be updated. I've already fixed Der'Manshima on the WG frame, just need the rest of them updated.

TWINNY: I have your Kin and your Nameplate finished. I'm working on your Accepted plate for the WT. I wanted to know about your titles and stuff for the Band, so catch me online and I'll beg for pics of your horse and stuff as I'm building that frame for you. ;)

Umm... if I missed anyone, let me know. I'm about to start counting points for the Tower, but that shouldn't take me but about an hour, so catch me on MSN to update your stuff or post back here and I'll get it for you. :D

Wait... that's not what you look like? :P Hehehee... that's cool.

The pic I mainly use is Jonathon E. Bowser too, though an older one I think. I'm sure a few older DM people probably think that's what I look like too... lol. Yeah right, maybe if I was 50 lbs thinner and didn't look like I was constipated. (I like the pic, though she does look like she's... strained... hahaa).

*laughs and eyes a mirror* umm... no, that's not what I look like. Not by a long shot, I think...

*grins at Jade* I've been mourning the good ol' days a lot, lately. I totally blame Kyn and Mo being MiA for the last few months and neither being at D*con. *nods* I prolly wouldn't be digging through my old saved threads, otherwise...

*smiles* I'm glad you like it, Frenchie-head! *gives him a sisterly noogie*

Ulead gif animator5. :) I'm having a lot of fun with that program. I just don't have a lot to put on my sigs these days. *sighs* most people don't know who Kyn is, so adding that frame to my sig gets me a lot of "umm...who?" looks. *laughs and throws up her hands* men! *mutters*

*smirks* It's ok, I don't mind sharing trade secrets. Especially since I seem to keep getting buried in stuff and not getting to sigs the way I promise I'm going to. I can only beg TMD to forgive me and PM him lurid promises in his PM box to make up for it. *laughs*

Hit me on MSN and we'll chat about it. :D

*sighs* He's been neck deep in real life stuff and SCA stuff (no, I don't think they're the same thing. LOL) but I'll let him tell you about it when he decides to get off his backside and show up again. *mutters*

No problem, Ursula! :D I'll go shopping for you something in the next few days. :D

Archived