DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

TIME TO CELEBRATE THE MOST EPIC OF WINS

Naeann

*Crawls in grovelling*

Oh Great and Shmexy Dark One, forgive my inane jabbering and allow me to present you with an automatic piemissile dispenser.

The pie missile is self guided so you only need to select your target and the missile will seek out your intended person and smash a pie into their face wherever they are. No need for you to expend energy chasing down your targets

Allow me to remove my unworthy self from your sight...

*Crawls out backwards still grovelling*

-Crawls in dragging a cage covered in cloth- Oh amazing DO, I bring you a parrot that cleverly insults your visitors, and says dirty phrases that will make you giggle. It has also been trained to projectile poop on the heads of those who displease you. -grovelgrovel-

-Takes off cloth and unveils colorful bird, only to get projectile pooped on-

Oh great and darkest Dark One I bring to you a halloween party filled with all the darkest delights your heart can imagine. It will have waiters from Grendal's own personal servant collection, torture from the corners of the earth as entertainment and all will be at their darkest and best iin their costumes. Then we will all go Tricking across the world to spread your darkness on your night for all to see

:baalzamon:

*Crawls in grovelling*

Oh Great and Shmexy Dark One, forgive my inane jabbering and allow me to present you with an automatic piemissile dispenser.

The pie missile is self guided so you only need to select your target and the missile will seek out your intended person and smash a pie into their face wherever they are. No need for you to expend energy chasing down your targets

Allow me to remove my unworthy self from your sight...

*Crawls out backwards still grovelling*

-WATCHES KEMIAN CRAWL AWAY AND LAUGHS AS PIES HIT HIS FACE THE WHOLE WAY- (5 PTS)

I bring to you Maria (that's her name, right?), so you may squeeze all the details of your greatness and victory over the light out of her that you can!

I DON'T GET IT.. WHO IS MARIA? (2 PTS)

NAEANN! Most revered faction leader, I bring to you an Edie-shaped pinata to use as my replacement. It can gain points, too!

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? REPLACEMENT? ARE YOU LEAVING ME? (-5 POINTS FOR INSINUATING YOU ARE LEAVING)

Oh all-powerful DO, I bring you the first, fully-bound version of Towers of Midnight for your reading pleasure!

*Grovel*

YAY.... I, ERM.. I MEAN THAT WILL SUFFICE AS A WORTHY GIFT MAGGOT. (5 PTS)

-Crawls in dragging a cage covered in cloth- Oh amazing DO, I bring you a parrot that cleverly insults your visitors, and says dirty phrases that will make you giggle. It has also been trained to projectile poop on the heads of those who displease you. -grovelgrovel-

-Takes off cloth and unveils colorful bird, only to get projectile pooped on-

SOUNDS KIND OF GROSS.. I LIKE TO KEEP MY DUNGEON SPOTLESS. (1 PT)

Oh great and darkest Dark One I bring to you a halloween party filled with all the darkest delights your heart can imagine. It will have waiters from Grendal's own personal servant collection, torture from the corners of the earth as entertainment and all will be at their darkest and best iin their costumes. Then we will all go Tricking across the world to spread your darkness on your night for all to see

:baalzamon:

THAT SOUNDS LIKE A WORTHWHILE GIFT MAGGOT. (5 PTS)

ED- 5

KEMIAN- 5

PANDY- 2

EDIE- -5

MOGS- 5

MAE- 1

Oh DO of pontificating glory, I bring ye... the head of Rand Al'Thor! Accompanied by his body and still in one piece, to use as you will.

For your real present, I bring you the Witch-King of Angmar's mace, wrought from the Fires of Mount Doom along with sundry lesser artefacts such as the One Ring.

Archived