DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[BotRH] What are you listening to?

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Say the Words by DC Talk

I didn't know you listened to them too! I wish I could've seen DC Talk in concert....it's a shame they all went solo....

Who's got two thumbs and got to see DC Talk in concert right before they broke up?

THIS GUY!

I am SOOOOO jealous!!!! *ponders making a time machine so she can say the same* How were they in concert, other than simply amazing?

And currently listening to....the fan....contemplating music, but I've got a classmate over since our first class got canceled!

They were good.  It was right when they were starting to work on their solo projects, so they sang a bunch of their popular stuff and then each did a few songs of their solo stuff.  TobyMac was far and away the best, Kevin was good but he only sang by himself, and then Tate performed and was mediocre.  Overall it was good, and I'm glad I went.  It's kind of hard to remember specific details because I was young, but I remember it being really loud and I remember loving Kevin's voice.

Listening to the intro of "This is How I Disappear" by My Chemical Romance.

Aaaaand.....the best part of the song is over, so now I am listening to "Fireflies" by Owl City.

This is via iTunes.

Also, last night I bought a ticket to go see Relient k and Paramore in concert at the Mark of the Quad Cities (or the iwireless center), on May 7th.  I'm super-excited! :D

"Nella Fantasia" by Chloe Agnew, of Celtic Woman.

This'll be my second time seeing them live, and my brother's/brother's girlfriend's/brother's best friend's third time.  I don't remember where I was the second time they went to see 'em; working I think.  They got to meet Relient k and get their shirts signed and everything and I was doing other things.  I was jealous. :D