DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

CONGRATS, KIA!!!

U4ea

*grins* so it took me 4 days to put it up, sue me!

*pokes and throws rice and birdseed*

Happy post-wedding bliss! Watch out, they turn into annoying slobs who leave their underwear on the floor within a month. Here's hoping he holds off belching and tooting for at least three months. ;)

*grins* and as for the rest of you... I better see some advice in this thread. Kia needs it... *winks*

My advice? Probably the best I've ever gotten.

NEVER GO TO BED MAD! Stay up 'til dawn arguing if you have to, but never go to bed with things unsolved. You may only get three hours of sleep, but those three hours will be a hundred times better than the 8 you'd have gotten otherwise.

That is VERY good advice. I've never gone to bed angry, and I'll be damned if he will either. :P

If I had to offer one piece of advice, it would be this: We do not marry the good parts of our mates. We marry the bad parts that we can tolerate.

If there are things about him that you don't like, (and there will be plenty trust me) and you can still tolerate it, then its a lasting relationship. The good things make it work, but the bad things are what determine true staying power. :D

I've had 2 husbands... trust me. ;)

Actually, I'm the one who leaves underwear on the floor. We both belch, and he's been 'tooting' for months now. And after a year and a half together, I'm still (mostly) in the phase where his annoying habits are (mostly) cute. Except for the solitaire. He's an absolute nut for spider solitaire! But that's ok. I just bought a wireless router with our wedding money so that we could both be on the computer at the same time. :P

Thank you ladies. 8) *hugs all around*

Oh yeah, and "we" really means "you." Somehow, I think that works opposite in your house than it does in mine. LOL Dana says "we" need to clean the house and "I" end up doing it while "he's" at work. *mutters* funny, huh?

Archived