DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

August Sign in Discussion thread

U4ea

Did someone say something you didn't expect or thought was funny?

Are there other folks who want to fight you about being Aladdin because he got the hot princess?

*grins* Discuss the answers to the questions in the sign in thread here!

*grins* Ya'll are too funny!!!

Kathleen, the candlestick was Lumiere! :)

Kyn... you do realize there were three questions, right? And I could've seen Robin Hood as your favorite from a mile away. *grins*

Sam... you're not Mr. Incredible already? All strong and stuff? I need someone to move a forum over... *grins*

Cel... *moves closer to Sam* What? She wants sharp appendages. I want a barrier between her and me until she comes to her senses. *grins*

And you know, Torrie, I would've said Ariel, too, but think what the girl had to go through to get what she wanted? OK, it was probably more because I read a book not long ago called the Mermaid's Madness and it reminded me how the story actually went (the Little Mermaid died because her prince fell in love with someone else! *sobs*). I'm glad Disney made the poor girl happy!

BaleFire... *laughs* only you would idolize a hat. ;) Smart as a whip hat, but... a hat nonetheless. I think you shall have to wear a bowler around the Kin from now on... ;)

And Taei... Genie is awesome. *nods* Only the extreme ADHD Robin Williams could've done that character justice! *laughs*

"The exits are here...here...here...here...here...here... Everywhere!"

Robin Williams definitely did a great job with Genie... but come on, how ridiculously awesome were the characters of Alice in Wonderland?? *beams* So awesome that I have a tattoo of the Cheshire cat, and am considering getting the words "twinkle twinkle little bat, how I wonder what you're at" or "curiouser and curiouser" done next =P

I have trouble with the newer movies though, I can never remember what is Disney anymore.

I'm always amazed at just how many movie's Disney has made. It's crazy!

That story sounds so sad, Lor. I used to pretend I was the Little Mermaid all the time when I was younger. The kids I grew up with even put on a small play for our parents. lol  :D I can sing every song on that movie.

It was the first movie I ever saw in theators and my dad took me. My sister could not go because they were scared Ursala would freak her out. lol

And Taei... Genie is awesome. *nods* Only the extreme ADHD Robin Williams could've done that character justice! *laughs*

"The exits are here...here...here...here...here...here... Everywhere!"

*nods* It's like Mrs. Doubtfire. No one else could have done it justice. :D There are some movies that he's done that I swear they said, "Okay, here's the script, have fun." and then stepped out of the room and let him do the rest. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived