DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Returning After Way Too Long

BenTGaidin

Hello all. *waves* I've been meaning to get back into the RP for while now, and since I talked to people about it at DCon, this seems like a good time to get started. So what I'm wondering is...

Sil's the current Division Leader, correct? How can I get in contact with him/her? I'd like to talk to Sil about what's been going on and how things are structured now so that I can figure out how I can fit in. Thanks!

Ben T-Gaidin

Thats pretty soft Ben, two posts and only one grin? You've changed :) Good to see you've decided to take another stab at the RP though.

Speaking of listening Muir, Dcon is done now which means you're free to post, you know which thread I'm talking about :P

Guest Arie Ronshor

*raises an eyebrow towards James* .... Do i need to make you familiar with my knee again.. i can keep you perminatnly 'soft' if you so desire.. *winks*

*Big Eyes* ... Ben makes me look 'new'.... and to most i'm legendary..... ... so old.... *ggls* It's like thinking Ben is Cairma's great great great great great grandfather.. sort of deal.... LoL!

No offense meant... btw.. i'm just in awe that you are 1) returning 2) listening to Muirenn... did she threaten to Castrate you or soemthing? really you can tell ud... we can't protect you, but inquiring minds want to know!

The original Ren'Shai Grandmaster is back! Welcome back Ben, it has been a few years since I have seen you for the last. Quite a few things have changed arround here, though I am sure Muirenn and Silh have brought you up to date. If not - give me a shout and I will try and explain everything.

Once again, welcome back Ben *bows out of respect*

Ghaul/Daemon