DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Apologies.

Durinax

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Merise should apologize to Narishima for taking away his Dragon pin. How would she like it if someone had taken away her shawl just after being raised and said "Even though I don't have any say in you becoming Aes Sedai, you can't have this back until I say so?"

the only good pairing in there is the damer flinn yellow woman one. Damer is so awesome too and I believe he gets laid by a youngisher woman :D

the only good pairing in there is the damer flinn yellow woman one. Damer is so awesome too and I believe he gets laid by a youngisher woman :D

Actually, I'm pretty sure that Flinn is the younger of the two.

she has a younger body than him due to slowing so it isnt as if he's doin a 150 year old its like a 35 year old, just throwin numbers out there

Nynaeve need to apologise to pretty much anyone shes ever talked to.

I think she's one of the few with a pretty good heart in the books, because she basically only wants to protect her friends from the two rivers most of the time. She's got a temper, and she hates admitting failures, but that's about it. No reason to apologize to anybody, except Mat for not honouring the rescue (but she already did apologize - in a quite funny way after being pressured by Birgitta).

I admit her hearts in the right place, but she bludgeons and bullies incessantly and is always seems ready to blame others for her own shortcomings.

Merise should apologize to Narishima for taking away his Dragon pin. How would she like it if someone had taken away her shawl just after being raised and said "Even though I don't have any say in you becoming Aes Sedai, you can't have this back until I say so?"

That one really annoyed me as well. Flaming cheek that woman's got!

• 2 weeks later...

Should Berelain apologize to Faile for trying to steal her husband?

No, it should be the other way around. Faile should apologize to Berelain and Perrin for behaving like she did.

Nynaeve needs to apologize to Mat, and perhaps Luka, but mostly, she's just a little ill-tempered, she's cool!

Egwene should probably apologize to Nynaeve.

Elayne should apologize to everyone. I hate her. Make her suffer for that!

And I think everyone should apologize to Rand. I read someone's post in this thread earlier, that Morgase is the most abused character in the books.

There can be no doubt, Rand is the most abused character in the book! Except perhaps some poor offer for Graendal sometime, but just perhaps!

Archived