DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game] Idle chat - Come and get it (4 forbidden letters)

Nynaeve

Okay, this is a thread to just chat on... the only limitation is that every day or so I'll be restricting a letter that cannot be used on this thread ;D

So the more days pass... the harder it's going to get to talk normally here ;) (since the list of forbidden letters will grow). Obviously at some point the convo won't be as coherent... but try to keep it coherent and on topic as long as you can  lol

I'll be keeping this post (the first one) updated constantly with the letters that are not allowed. I will also keep a list of people that got disqualified for using a forbidden letter.... If I called you out for using one of the forbidden letters then you've lost but you can still stick around if you want :P

Abbreviation cheating ARE allowed. Aka if I restrict A for instance... you can't say I have but you can use I've  ;)  and you can use slang spelling if it suits you to say a word you can't otherwise.   lol   so if you want to say I love you and you can't.... go for I <3 u.  

The winner will get one of my famous boob rubbing hugs... or otherwise a cookie. And well, I'll be more than happy to make that person a nifty siggy for such an awesome accomplishment. ;)

Forbidden Letters:

1. [glow=red,2,300]I[/glow]

2. [glow=red,2,300]Y[/glow]

3. [glow=red,2,300]G[/glow]

4. [glow=red,2,300]W[/glow]

List of LOSERS:

- ed (He'll get there ;D)

- Locke

- Lord of 13

- alannalynn

• Replies 57
  • Created