DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

KNOW YOUR PAIR!(THE GAME-DANCE EVENT)

KNOW YOUR PAIR

Sorry for the delay guys! *mutters about her loosy Internet connection*  :(

Anyway...welcome to the game!

Rules&Explanation

Participants:I havent given you those clues for nothing. They will be helpful. But how?

You have to ask. Each participant have to ask to guess. You can only ask 3 questions in the game. Those questions will be only about your pair.Like "What my pair wears as jewelry?" or "Does my pair use glasses?" etc. If you are lucky enough to ask the rigth question,you will guess your pair right away. If you dont-well you are open to guess anyway. ;D

1)Send your guesses via PM to me or Kathleen.

2)Glow your questions in [glow=yellow,2,300]yellow[/glow] or [glow=green,2,300]green[/glow].

ATTENTION:The questions will be about:

Hair.

Jewelry.

Dress.

Shoes.

Glasses.

3)Dont give clues to any other participant!

Good luck!

P.S.: Anyone can join the fun  ;D

THE GAME HAS ENDED!

PAIRS:

Million-Kat

Red-Alanna

Bela-mottlee

Adella- Thorkin

Thanks for participating and stopping by  :)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope. It doesnt. But clues I sent you guys work there. You have to ask the right q to guess your pair. Like *what is my pair wearing as shoes* or like. We will give you the answer and if you have that answer in your hand-that is your pair. Of course,maybe you wont ask the right questions,then you have to guess anyway. ;D

I got confused cause the guesses are PMed but the questions are public... Which is weird... Does it matter what color I glow my question? I hope not cause green is my favorite color :D

[glow=green,2,300]What is my pair wearing as clothes?[/glow]

Edit: :o YES!

Lol...of course it does not...it is just for not to make people confused...but in the end you guys get more confused i guess  :-\

Adella: [glow=yellow,2,300]Your pair is wearing: Weight lifting shirt and shorts[/glow].

Mottlee-what? I can take you to dance when I am finished with Adella *winks*  ;D

Ok, are people understanding this more now? Sorry it wasn't explained earlier and possibly better! We now have everyone sorted out (meaning we found Reyn's info and added her in :) ) Keep asking questions and we will keep answering them, good luck all! The first one to find their Pair Wins!

Also you can look at other's answers here and if, for instance, you know you are wearing a blue dress, than you may be Mottlee's partner, feel free to PM your guess and we'll tell you if its right!

Okay, for verification - if I were to ask "what jewelry is my partner wearing" and I had one of the clues to fit it, would you answer word for word from the clue or is your answer more vague?

I hope that made sense...

Archived