DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

KNOW YOUR PAIR!(THE GAME-DANCE EVENT)

we take the answers word for word from the clue. So if you have something that is say 'a hair clip' and we say 'a bobby pin in her hair' its not the same. if you asked how their hair is done we would say they are wearing 'a hair clip'.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reyn, your [glow=green,2,300]partner's hair is in a black bun[/glow], that was question 3 so its your last, I hope it helps!

Mottlee,[glow=yellow,2,300] your partners hair is black and straight.[/glow]

remember if you have a guess PM Bela or Myself!

Red-[glow=green,2,300] your partner is wearing shorts a t-shirt[/glow]

We have a winner, Reyn was the first to guess her partner! Everyone keep playing to find your partner! We did have an odd number of people so the person reyn was paired with may also have been paired with someone else!

heres a list of players and the asnswers to the questions about their pairs

Bela

Kathleen

alannalyn

mottlee

- Clothes: blue dress.

- Hair: black and straight.

Thorkin

Millon

Adella

- Clothes: Weight lifting shirt and shorts.

Red2111

- No silver Ballet Slippers

- Clothes: shorts & a t-shirt

Reyn

- Jewlery: silver necklace

- Shoes: Yellow Flats

- Hair: black bun

Thank you red, that helps a lot for knowing who asked how many questions and also keeping answers straight for everyone! looks like you get one more question, ask wisely cause its guessing after that!

actually i think i know who my partner is so i sent in my guess to Bela ;)

and np, it's the Mafianess leaky over *nods*  comes from modding too many games and needing to always post a vote count lmao

haha, yeah, she guessed it before you snickered, your lucky cause that could have counted as a clue, then I'd have to get all mean with ya! yeah...I'd be all...hey you there, with he copper hair...quit your snickering...and clue giving...and stuff...so yeah, be glad she guessed it first and I didn't have to get all up in your face like that!

Archived