DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to the Band of the Red Hand ThorkinBarrimore!

We're glad to have you here! Please feel free to look around and get situated. Until then *hands the newbie some brew tea and brownies*

Horn should be contacting you shortly with information on what you are to do as a raw recruit. And I will hopefully manage to get you added to the usergroup soon!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ooooooh stalker!  Good skill in a recruit!  onless you get creepy with it than its not such a good skill.  Well a guess it would be a good skill but used poorly like a dark jedi getting all twisted up with the force of mabey its the taint?  Still I guess the point is mute as you were at the wolf kin its likely just the Mange. oooohh the Mange thats nasty stuff but then if you had the Mange you couldn't stalk very well (it smells, the mange not the force, thoe the force could stink I don't think I ever smelled it.)  So your a stalker............  How's that working out for you?  ;D

Thanks everyone! I promised, Bellanoire...it must just be

some type of ta'veren effect or something. *Smirks*

I can tell it's going to be great here, especially since Bela

already brought the brandy....I like the way she thinks.  ;D

mmm has wicked idea of glueing things together

hey thorkin i have a nice lip balm*stickglue* for you to use on your lips they are looking chaped, here I'll apply it for you, just make a kissie face for me*smiles and puckers up showing him what she wants*

*winks*

Archived