DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Come out, come out wherever you are!

U4ea

This job is killing me. I am not getting home till after 7:30pm every night. I will have to push my manager to let me work from home after I am trained. I get home and then the kids need to be fed and a bath and then bed then I have to get everything ready for the next day and then I have to do homework. I have no time for myself.

The job is going well, besides techniqal issues with the computers and phones.

The kids are doing well. The new babysitters are great and Jackie graduated from K5 on Fri. Made me cry thinking about how much she has grown up.

New plant pics... YAY! :D I need to post some new ones, too. With the rain we've had this week, I've got some lovelies blooming everywhere!

Sorry to hear about that, Torrie. Please explain to your boss that I need you desperately and while I realize I don't pay you in a monetary fashion, my happiness is expensive. *smirks*

And strep SUCKS, Sam! *passes lots of gatorade* I can't relate to golf, so I'm not much help there, I'm afraid. However, I can tell you that I've got a sinus infection that's bothered me all weekend and I have been on claritin for 3 months solid now. I'm sick and I shouldn't be. Doesn't make me happy, either. Ya'll make sure you're taking care of yourselves and drinking lots of vitamin C so you can avoid catching it, too! *hugs*

On a positive note, I talked to Twinny the other day and she should be getting her computer back from the repair guy this week! :D We should see her bouncing around more VERY soon!

So... *rocks on her heels* what's up, now? Anything new since yesterday?

*peeks in from around the door jam*

the way things have been today i am so looking before i leap!!!

ok so you know how when yuo walk in on your parents while there busy when your a kid and it scares you for life? well its worse when your an adult!! nuff said!

blushes purple and is so sick!*l*

*does her best imitation of a superball super bouncing and going nuts, tackling everyone in the the thread landing on Lor and sitting on her lap, grins and gives her a big SMOOCH!*

I have my computer back and it is FIXED!!  The operating system was corrupted, no wonder the poor thing didn't work!  Anyway this  nice young computer fella wiped it clean..LOL  now I'm trying to figure out how to get everything back on it!  *giggles*  took all of yesterday and today to get online figured out and then to IE and then to msn messenger!  Now I have to refind all my links and connections and figure out how to add things..the first of which is my mouse!  *Grins*  but I AM BACK and I expect everyone to come bounce around with me!

You know I been wondering..I sent out tons of postcards...didn't recieve any...but the biggest thing..didn't see where anyone was posting in the postcard exchange that they had even recieved them!  Glad you did Sam! 

I haven't been around much...other than your postcard, I had completely missed the PC exchange. 

I guess 2 1/2 years after joining I am winding down a bit.  I am still here at least several times a week, but I don't dig in quite like I used to.  I plan to rekindle that some, but for now, just know that I am here and there. 

It has been the most horrendous 2 weeks for me.  First I was sick with a nasty cold, then the flu, and then the monkey got the cold and then passed it along to the hubs.  Now she is down again but this time it's her first tooth pushing through.  The little bugger is really REALLY giving her a hard time...fevers, loss of appetite, vomiting, crying, needing to cuddle ALL the time, and her sleeping is off.  Ugh ugh UGH!  I have spent the last week or so getting up with her all hours of the night...it's worse than when she was a newborn!  At least then she would go for a 4 or 5 hour stretch at a time!  Now she's okay for a few hours but then it's up again crying.  :(

On the plus side, we had a combined 1st birthday party for all the babies in our playgroup (we have 17!!) last weekend and it was a blast!  Abby got a groovy pink fuzzy jacket as her present and had her first cupcake.  Was a good time :)

I'm hoping that once the tooth pushes all the way through she'll settle down a bit but until then I am surviving on coffee and VERY little sleep!  haha :)

Glad to hear that everyone is doing (relatively) well and I'm looking forward to a groovy birthday bash!  xoxoxo

A few pics to show you what I've been up to in nature lately =)

Today I got strawberries... I've been craving some fresh picked strawberries for a few weeks but could never find the people outside who sell them pre-picked! So today I went and picked them myself, just before strawberry season has ended!

4666358661_7ab1e4c0fc.jpg

And now some pics of my planting adventures... my phlox were thriving for a good week or so, but I think the heat just got to them and now they are all dead but one, which is on its way...

width=360 height=480http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1269/4666982424_3f54d28045.jpg[/img]

width=360 height=480http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4012/4666358761_8aeca38523.jpg[/img]

My freesias, however, are really going at it! They started off a bit slow, but now they are just shooting up!

width=360 height=480http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4060/4666982248_2632f936db.jpg[/img]

4666981996_ba225309b0.jpg

Baby anbisol/orajel, and infant tylenol/motrim work wonders. 

I've tried the Aussie equivalent to the gel and it doesn't seem to do much (other than taste yummy! haha) but she seems a little better today. She slept for a 6-hour stretych last night so we're geeting there!  :)

my daughter used to love homemade fruitjiuce ices they bit on it and the cold helps the swelling and the pain they get a "treat" and bonus they get a serving of fruit!

back up it the store bought ice sticks, just colored water but still cools the gums

and i know ya'll are going to yell at me but a tiny bit of brandy on a q-tip and rubbed on the gums as a last resort.

Hmm...I'm afraid that I've used all the brandy on myself!  ;)

That's a really good idea with the frozen fruit juice.  I have some teething rings (well...fish actually!  haha) that I keep in the freezer and/or fridge for her to chew on but she loses interest really quickly.  I might try some frozen juice and see how that works.  Thanks a bunch!  :)

I'm in the middle of prepping for finals. I have both my big tests monday and so i'm pretty much. I also fell down the stairs last tuesday and wrenched the right side of my body. Effectivly pulling a nerve and causing my entire right side to be mostly useless. The pain is down to a dull throb now but for awhile there it was pretty nasty. I did get happy mail from Twinnie last week though that was very sweet and made my day.

wow, so this month is starting off bad for all of us, huh?

We need a party to help us perk up, I think. ;)

Now all I need is time to do the thing up right. *laughs and sighs*

Yay for plant pictures, though!!! :D Looks good! I'll see what Mother Nature hasn't killed in the storms we've been getting the last few days when Peanut needs some fresh air tomorrow. :)

Archived