DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Harry Potter Mafia Maddness <Game Over - Congrads Town & Siblings>

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's now dawn phase.  the thread will be locked until all results from night actions have been sent out.

Felix Exam #3

What form did Hermione's Bogart take?

please PM all answers to me to receive credit.

Harry drew a deep breath in an attempt to calm down as he looked from Ron to Hermione.  His temper was already short these days, his scar had constantly hurt since arriving at school, forming a headache that wouldn’t go away.

“Look, Voldemort is up to something and my scar only hurts this much when he’s close by!  Why won’t anyone believe me!”

Ron just continued to stare out the window, he had been in a depression since the death of his father and brother; Hermione gave a soft yet patient sigh as she looked up from her book, marking the spot with her finger.  She looked intently at Harry, as if she was choosing her words carefully; her voice was soft and full of sympathy and understanding, her eyes were still red from crying.

“Look Harry, it’s not that we don’t believe you; we do, you know that.  It’s just that, well …” She looked over at Ron as if for help.  Ron continued to stare out the window; a slight shrug was his only response.  Her lip quivered and she blinked back fresh tears; hurriedly she looked back to Harry.

“It’s just, your Scar has hurt a lot since You-Know-Who came back; and well … Harry I know it’s hard, knowing that Sirius died and the Killing Curse is what the Death Eaters use; but He’s not stupid enough to come to Hogwarts while Dumbledore is still here.”

Harry opened and closed his mouth, taken aback by Hermione’s response.  Majority of it he had been prepared for, he had even had had a response ready; yet he hadn't expected her to claim Sirius’s death had triggered his Scar to throb and ache.  He struggled for words, keeping back the anger as tears attempted to well up in his eyes.

“You think … you would …  that …”  Unable to put a sentence together he clenched his mouth shut, gave Hermione a glare and walked out the door, slamming it hard behind him.  He walked briskly out of the Common Room and continued until he found himself standing at Hagrids door.  Harry stopped, a bit confused as to how he had gotten there and the wetness on his cheeks.  Brooding in his anger, he had simply let his feet take him where they would without paying them any mind; he had forgotten the Hagrid wasn't here this year.  He sat down on the front step and looked at the Castle.

Sadness crept in on him as thoughts swirled though his head.  He thought about his God Father and how he would never hear the bark like laugh again, how Dumbledore seemed to be avoiding and ignoring him.  He thought about Mr. Weasley and Percy, about how Hagrid was stuck in jail with those horrible Dementors surrounding him.  

Harry shivered as the coldness became more pronounced, rubbing his Scar absentmindedly.  Just thinking about Dementors made him feel as if one was near, his head began to pound worse; he shook his head, thinking that lack of sleep must be making his imagination a bit over active.  His thoughts turned to his parents, how they had been betrayed by Peter; how he would never get to know them, how he remembered his mothers screams as the Dementors closed in on him.  He closed his eyes as tears began to fall, he must be delirious because his mothers scream was echoing in his head right now.

“Not Harry, not Harry; please not Harry!” his mother pleaded, a cold high pitch voice answering her back.  “ Stand aside, you silly girl … stand aside, now!”  again Lily pleaded, sobbing as she spoke. “Not Harry, please no, take me, kill me instead!”  the cold high voice grew more agitated “This is my last warning!” “Not Harry! Please … have mercy … have mercy…”

Harry lay curled on the ground in the fetal position, rocking back and forth sobbing out loud.

“No mum, no!”  

Lost in his own most horrible memory, he never saw the Dementors as they swooped down upon him to suck out his soul.

Boopsy, Harry Potter has been killed

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flitwick held his wand out as he patrolled the dark corridors; he stopped every now & again to listen for other footsteps.  Though he heard none, he could feel eyes on him, and they made him very uneasy; as he turned the corner, he heard a cold high pitch voice yell “Avada Kedavera!”, instinctively diving to the side, he felt the air spark as the green jet of light missed hitting it’s mark by a few inches. 

A cold amused chuckle came from the direction the curse had come from and a chill went down Flitwicks back, acting without though he scrambled to his feet and cast the first spell to come to mind.

“Incarcerous!” Ropes flew out of his wand and into the dark, he heard the figure side step and the ropes puddle to the floor.

“Well old teacher, I see you still have your tricks; you were one of the teachers I did admire while I was attending this school.  Let us shed some light on the situation and duel the proper way.”

Again Flitwick acted instinctually as he heard the figure move.  “Protego!” A shield came in front of Flitwick as white balls of light flooded the hallway, illuminating the surroundings rather well.  It only took an instant to recognize Voldemort, and Flitwick acted; flinging defensive spells and curses as he attempted to get away.

“Confringo!” Voldemort dodged almost effortlessly as the blasting curse rebounded off the wall behind him, taking a chuck of stone with it, a smile playing on his thin white lips, he aimed another curse at Flitwick.

“Petrificus Totalus!” Flitwick again sent up his shield as the full body binding curse almost hit him, running to the side, Flitwick flung the leg locker curse at Voldemort. “Locomotor Mortis!”

On the Duel went, Voldemort slowly advancing with Flitwick somehow dodging and repelling the curses; seconds grew to minutes as the two advanced duelers exchanged spells, one hoping to kill and the other hoping to escape.  Voldemort’s grin slipped into a slight sneer as he realized his old charms teacher wouldn’t be an easy target. Voldemort flung the cruicatus curse at Flitwick once more, causing the charms professor to dodge to the side and through up another shield; Voldemort saw the advantage and struck with deadly accuracy.

“Avada Kedavera.”  Flitwick’s eyes grew wide as he realized there was no escape, a moment later the Killing Curse hit him.  Flitwicks wand hitting the ground was the only sound to be heard, the silence was almost piercing after the commotion of the duel.  Voldemort stood for a moment, surveying his now dead opponent with impassive red eyes.

Adella, Filius Flitwick has been killed.

Well then....*frowny face*... (I do recognize THAT character :P)

Well, mine as well kick off the voting then.  [glow=red,2,300]Pankhuri[/glow]

I missed a whole night (i was away due to RL issues) I could have been blocked but i dont know.

You said before that you were blocked Night 1.

Deadline

Monday, June 21st @ 7am CST; 26 alive, 14 to lynch

Vote Count

Pankh(1): Locke

Player(1): Pete

No Vote(24): Throum, Jeran, Tayla, Wombat, Charis, Nae, Krak, Tigs, Lia, Dah, Verbal, Pookie, Rose, Mottlee, Taei, Dar, Som1, Player, Pankh, Wolfie, Alanna, rojano, Crusher, Elli

Guest dragonsworn1991

Thorum said he had a Dementor kill and he killed Wolfie with it. Same death scene, usually means same killer, [glow=red,2,300]unvote[/glow] and [glow=red,2,300]vote Thorum[/glow] I think Player is highly suspect but until more info is revealed I will follow this train of thought.

Deadline

Vote Count

Thorum(1): Pete

No Vote(24): Throum, Jeran, Tayla, Wombat, Charis, Nae, Krak, Tigs, Lia, Dah, Verbal, Pookie, Rose, Mottlee, Taei, Dar, Som1, Player, Pankh, Wolfie, Alanna, rojano, Crusher, Elli

Thorum said he had a Dementor kill and he killed Wolfie with it. Same death scene, usually means same killer, unvote and vote Thorum I think Player is highly suspect but until more info is revealed I will follow this train of thought.

1) I think I'm a confirmed innocent.

2) The dementor kill was a one-time opportunity because I had the 100th post. I didn't reveal till now begcause it could have been reused (at post 200, or 1000 maybe), but I see now it wasn't.

3) All games I ever played in had neutral death scenes. Which didn't depict anything.

4) You were a popular voting target earlier.

Combine 1, 3 and 4, and you'll see why I vote [glow=red,2,300]Pete[/glow]

Deadline

Vote Count

Thorum(1): Pete

Pete (1): Thorum

No Vote(24):  Jeran, Tayla, Wombat, Charis, Nae, Krak, Tigs, Lia, Dah, Verbal, Pookie, Rose, Mottlee, Taei, Dar, Som1, Player, Pankh, Wolfie, Alanna, rojano, Crusher, Elli

At this point, as far as I'm concerned, there are no confirmed innocents in this game (excepting myself).  There have been too many false character and role claims and so many twists already that I'm not sure I'm buying ANYONE'S claim that is left. 

I need to do another review later; I'm nowhere near ready to cast a vote yet.  I want this vote to count and take out scum.  They're decimating us Townies . . .  >:(

2) The dementor kill was a one-time opportunity because I had the 100th post. I didn't reveal till now begcause it could have been reused (at post 200, or 1000 maybe), but I see now it wasn't.

You know WHY you got the Vig kill?

Archived