DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Harry Potter Mafia Maddness <Game Over - Congrads Town & Siblings>

A reveal early in this game is not the wisest thing to do. But yes, i claim that two people are mafia.

You need to say more here, bro.  Especially since I am one of the two you claim and I know I am town.  I hesitate to suggest a lynch on you for fear that you are being manipulated in some way.  I'm uncontested in my character claim and I've often used the word TOWN, which similarly aligned players can confirm makes sense.  I've also been the victim of a freeze spell which was keeping me quiet during a Myndwagon that YOU were part of....but you didn't count on someone reversing time.  A cute yet OCD Muggle I expect. 

My instincts say there is something deeper going on here.  For not only the sake of your own neck, but the town, you need to be explicit at this point why you think both me and Charis are mafia.  The less you say, the more guilty you look. 

Dahmir, last chance to come clean. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes Talya, I do have a role but i dont want to state it yet until i get a reason to.

Dude, you have a BIG reason to! Please follow the logic...

Objectively, there are only two possible scenarios:

1) Dahmir is telling the truth, and is a finder.  In his own cryptic way he is telling us that he viewed me and Charis and got back a mafia result both times.

2) Dahmir is scum and this is some attempt at getting me and/or Charis lynched.  

Even if he is under some kind of power or influence, I'm not sure its a good idea to lynch a finder.  Having said this, I hope most of you agree that I am who I claim and am Pro-Town.  Aside from a couple players who are just pulling crap out of their devil's snare, most agree that I am not mafia.

If he is truly our finder, then I find it hard to believe that he was tricked twice. This suggests that Charis might indeed be mafia.  

I'm also having a hard time believing that he had more than one viewing last night.  So much just doesn't make sense, but I feel like we are being led into a lynch that plays into the mafia's hands.

Charis, things will be much easier if you reveal right now.  

Oops, I forgot this

I am glad we can edit,

Or I'd be modkilled!

Wombat, putting aside the Dahmir/Mynd/Charis deal for just a moment, we need to know a few things.

Aust was pushing for a lynch on you when everyone else was focused on either Som1Else or Boopsy (aka Hagrid).   Then, all of a sudden, he ends up dead.  How do you explain that?

There is always more

than what's said in mafia,

something is afoot!

Guest dragonsworn1991

Can we say we have a finder role, or a vig role etc?

Also I am running a mafia game in the aiel SG I have four spots open, so *Looks around* some of you sign up.  :D

Guest dragonsworn1991

Also why won't anyone answer my question about Azkaban, and how does it differ from dying, not in the book sense but in the game play.

On the dead thread it says for those that have departed and those sent to Azkaban or something like that.

Guest dragonsworn1991

My apologies Krak, I did misread

A claim I thought you did us feed! :D

Pete, although that sounds divine!

I'm in too many this moment in time!

However annoying that pr may be to write it reads very entertaining.  :D

I feel for you Talya.  :-*

Also I know you would if you could

I have to agree with Mynd. What's bugging me is that Dah has implied being a finder but refuses to actually say the words. It looks to me like he wants to leave himself some wiggle room if/when things get ugly. I won't trust him until I see his reveal, character or role.

I have no idea why anyone would think that a role like Lupin would not be instantly contested if it were false. Honestly. Anyway, I still have my eye on those inactives. Wonder if they'll post anything today. For now I am goijng to focus on Taei. I'd like to see something more than just a vote post.

EDIT for Pete: I don't think we have any restriction on role claiming. In fact, I don't think there is a restriction on character claims either.

EDIT for Pete again: I think hat's just for story telling purposes. Can't kill Hagrid so they sent him off to Azkaban.

That I have no reason to give

maybe they can come back and still live!

Why do you really expect us to know

move along and get on with the show..

I'm glad that entertaining you find it

I think soon it should ease a bit!

Guest dragonsworn1991

Well then I could double someone last night so I doubled Dar. I thought she was scum so then there would be two kills and we could lynch her today. But since tow prs have came into play, then I am assuming she was the one giving them out.  :D

Thorum says you are Lupin?

Where did I say that?

Also' date=' if anyone wants to keep me quiet, give me talya's PR. I won't post a thing as long as I have it.[/quote']

I have bolded the most important part of Thorum's post.  Amadine, can you confirm why Thorum is acting this way and how long this will last?  

What way am I acting? I'm just stating the obvious (for me). So you all know why I'll be quiet for a whole day if I get that PR.

Geez Charis. Thanks for callng me scummy. How is that scummy when you're Mafia too. Tell me that. I wont reveal where i got my information but know that Charis too is Mafia or Anti-Town.  :P
Two things:

- Charis is mafia 'too'?????

- Why is your vote not on Charis?

it would help if I knew what "PR" stood for . . .
Post Restriction. I hope I'm not the first one to answer this one.

I'm thinking of the time I was in an Aes Sedai quicktopic, but one of them was Black Ajah (mafia).
That was me even ;D

Not this time, however.

A reveal early in this game is not the wisest thing to do. But yes, i claim that two people are mafia.

Who's the second?

Was it Mynd? I must have missed that post...

My main things about Wombat were about him and Mynd interacting without seeming to do so. So, if someone claims finder and declares Mynd as quilty, I have no problem to

[glow=red,2,300]unvote[/glow]

and

[glow=red,2,300]vote Mynd[/glow].

Wombat, putting aside the Dahmir/Mynd/Charis deal for just a moment, we need to know a few things.

Aust was pushing for a lynch on you when everyone else was focused on either Som1Else or Boopsy (aka Hagrid).   Then, all of a sudden, he ends up dead.  How do you explain that?

There is always more

something is afoot!

It could be a frame job or an attempt at sowing WIFOM.  Also, maybe the mafia thought he had an important role.  Perhaps the mafia was scared of Aust just because he is a good player.  I think he is one of the best players who isn't big game *smiles at Nae*

If that were the case, then perhaps we have some Big Game Scum who don't want to risk a WIFOM in which one of the outcomes is Big Game Hunting.

Thorum, you are killing me here.  Dah'mir hasn't even claimed finder and vaguely claims two players as mafia with nothing else to go on.  I have revealed, said I am TOWN, been frozen during my own bandwagon, and yet you still refuse to look past whatever your obsession with me is that carries over from game to game.  Did I burn you real bad in a mafia game before and you are still too sore about it to see truth?

You have completely acted irrationally this entire game and you've gotta be some kind of jester at this point.  You act like a crazy scum person when you get called out for pushing for a random/non-random lynch.  Then, with only 3 votes against you, the miller claim appears.  For the simple reason that you and Amadine are uncontested in your character claims, I believe you.

This is why I don't get your obsession with me at this point.  Why make up reasons for your vote when there are hard core facts that should lead you in a different direction?  You of all people, with your numbers, charts, and percentages, should see that this equation leads to Mynd = town. 

I am frustrated

when people ignore the facts,

and act out of fear!

Let's please use logic, people.

Well then I could double someone last night so I doubled Dar. I thought she was scum so then there would be two kills and we could lynch her today. But since tow prs have came into play, then I am assuming she was the one giving them out.  :D

Wait what?  You thought Daruya was scum so you doubled her powers hoping for two kills? :o

There is always more

something is afoot!

It could be a frame job or an attempt at sowing WIFOM.  Also, maybe the mafia thought he had an important role.  Perhaps the mafia was scared of Aust just because he is a good player.  I think he is one of the best players who isn't big game *smiles at Nae*

If that were the case, then perhaps we have some Big Game Scum who don't want to risk a WIFOM in which one of the outcomes is Big Game Hunting.

That's because I'm his mentor. *grins*  Joking aside.. he is really coming into his own in the mafia games.  *sheds a tear*  They grow up so fast!

Archived