DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Where, oh where have my Kin gone???

KellySedai

Where, oh where could they be??

I really hope that after D*con things start to pick up around here. I remember that just about 2 months ago I could come to the Kin and join in on 5 or 6 different threads about all kinds of different things. There were also about 10-15 other people posting too.... I'm LONELY!! I haven't seen a descent thread here or at the Ogier in months, and I for one, am going CRAZY!

*sits in a quiet corner and waits for everyone to come back and talk about stuff* :cry:

Not a decent thread? *blinks* Should I be offended?

Oh, and if you haven't seen one...START ONE! *pokes*

As for where I've been, I've been sewing wedding dresses and getting school straightened out. That's enough to exhaust anyone, I think...

I wasn't trying to get on to anyone or anything... I'm just moody the past few days I guess. :?

I'm feeling real anxious about stuff at home, and normally I can relax here, but I've been worried about here too much lately too I suppose.

I didn't mean there weren't any good threads, just none that I was interested in it seems. :P I know that everyone is SUPER busy with all the activities coming up, but I was just saying that I hope that things get a bit more normal after the big event. :D

*runs in and pokes randomly with pointy stuff*

Mischief is always fun! We need to go through water balloons at someone or something... or put flaming bags of wolfkin poo on the Childrens doorsteps.. something fun!

Archived